NEurope

Oh my god Letty. That is actually ridiculous. And supremely rad. I wonder why you'd tattoo something with such a distinctive lack of personality on yourself though.

You must have enormous testicles

Oh my god Letty. That is actually ridiculous. And supremely rad. I wonder why you'd tattoo something with such a distinctive lack of personality on yourself though.

You must have enormous testicles

To counterbalance the extremely crazy/awesome personality she has! =P

(rad tattoo lettymon)

I think all camps can agree that the statement;

"But what was there before god/the big bang"

Is an utter mind fuck!

The reality is, there could have been anything before the Big Bang...our world can only be traced back to there. It is possible (though as yet unproven, this is one of 3 possibilities) that our universe will end by essentially hitting rewind, and everything contracting back into a singularity identical to the one at the Big Bang. And then it could Bang again and the universe would start over completely different. But because it all comes from that singularity, anything that happened before has no effect on the universe as we know it and so can be considered to have never happened.

I hope that made sense.

Aside from that (which is an argument that I could write a dissertation on), do you really want to believe in something that holds the utmost revulsion for what makes you what you are? For all the best in humanity? No. Fuck god, fuck him and all his bullshit, up the ass with a meat hook.

I think he meant that the average Joe doesn't have much to do with science and has to have faith in scientists and believe their theories.

Or at least that's how I understood it.

Yeah, this. And Grunch, I realise I was bouncing between different topics a little, I'm just not eloquent enough to get my exact point across. Maybe trust is a better word than faith but I still think a degree of faith is needed. Very few of us are going to, ourselves, carry out the research needed to prove 'proven' theories. There was a time when very few would have questioned the word of priests and such. I'm just saying it's a little arrogant to think that now we're right. I'm just open to the possibility that we're not.

Letty, that tat is freaking epix. You have by far bigger balls than me.

Of course its real!

Just a bit fresh and shiney.

Haha you do art chuck, it could have been painted on. :p

The reality is, there could have been anything before the Big Bang...our world can only be traced back to there. It is possible (though as yet unproven, this is one of 3 possibilities) that our universe will end by essentially hitting rewind, and everything contracting back into a singularity identical to the one at the Big Bang. And then it could Bang again and the universe would start over completely different. But because it all comes from that singularity, anything that happened before has no effect on the universe as we know it and so can be considered to have never happened.

I hope that made sense.

What I mean is, how did it start. How was there....not....and then there....was.

I'm really...in awe...

Today I found out that the girl I work with has a 2 year old kid with one of my past school classmates. Another one got married a few days ago, and another got engaged on nye.

I still feel too young for that kind of silliness!! *sticks head back into the sand*

I'm really...in awe...

Today I found out that the girl I work with has a 2 year old kid with one of my past school classmates. Another one got married a few days ago, and another got engaged on nye.

I still feel too young for that kind of silliness!! *sticks head back into the sand*

Haha it's really crazy isn't it? I hate facebook for informing about things like this. I recently discovered a girl I went to school with is married, has 4 kids the eldest of which is 7. She's 24. That's freaking insane! I almost feel like I should be getting on with my life in that sense.

I'm really...in awe...

Haha, some people want their life done quickly, its remarkable.

Bah I knew there was a reason I was hesitant to housesit for the parents, its incredibly lonely. Not like sheffield lonely. In sheffield I can just ring and somebody will come the pub with me.

Here there's nobody, no friends, no nice pubs to go to, its a deadzone, bleh.

I'm almost 25 and I still feel too young for all that marriage/children stuff heh. I want some time to enjoy my own life for a while after I finish school before I go and spend it starting someone else's life and raising them.

I was gonna do work today. I failed to do any apart from one tiny sketch. I did however finish Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. Go me? =P

Also, my tooth feels funny. I think the new filling my dentist put in is pressing against the tooth next to it or something. Hmm.

It's weird. If you take all of my friends or people from my year in school, half went to Univeristy. The other half got pregnant, married or pregnant and married. I mean, that's really it. Either the one camp or the other. :heh:

My back is still feeling tired from the gym the other daaaay. First day recovery pains, I love it. So, I decided to go to the gym to do some leg work. My Dad was all "ooo, its too cold, you'll freeze, you'll slip on the ice, you'll freeze whilst you're on your arse from the ice!" I just said "shut up." Bluddy sissy man.

It wasn't too bad out there. Basically, if you stay on the remaining snow, you'll be fine. I didn't have any problems walking there, although it took me about 30 minutes today, so a bit longer to get there. I was knackered walking back though, damn squats.

I've got cravings to eat something yummy. Like a nice yoghurt. Or toast. Mmm.

when we found out a class mate had just had a baby, my first reaction was "i fell sorry for the drs, having to work around her stinking cunt"

my friend almost crashed the car giggling.

we both decided that we were far to immature to have kids kids.

true story.

My day was AWESOME!

Early wake up to go down for a game of 5s with the guys. Booked the hall for an hour, but the people coming in after us didn't show (probably due to snow) so we ended up playing for 2 and a half hours! :D

Then my car was stuck in the driveway AGAIN, so I phoned work and negotiated a deal whereby I don't have to work anymore until the snow goes away :D

Then just now, I got impatient with the girl I've been talking to on Facebook / texting...even though I haven't met her in person yet (only know her through mutual friends) I decided to ask her out and we are now going to see a movie on Sunday :D

My day has been okay.

Done some programming, which is good... but it's taking a bit too long and I have another deadline (beside programming) for Monday and I'm worried I won't have the time to do that.

I shaved my hair again though.

I look like a nice skin-head thug.

But then I put my glasses on and I'm just funny-looking! :D

I have nothing but bad days these days. I'm almost used to it now. The only good days are those in which I see Zoe, but with the snow I havnt seen her for about a week or so. Therefore I feel like everything is a little bit shit right now - yay!

I was raped by a mass of Norwegians last night at work. Some form of scientific conference nearby and my coworker decides to get himself suspended during this period.

They'll probably be back again tonight and I'll be on my own once again.

I'm weeping. Too much to (arty work) do, stuff that feels so inconsequential pay-off wise, but is so taxing.

Yesterday I was told the extremely sad news that my Sisters boyfriend/Fiancé past away. :( It was shocking to the system as I had my sister crying down the phone to me which was so upsetting, it is hard to deal with that as I've never had a death in the family before. I stayed strong for my sister during the conversation but broke down and cried after she had gone.

He was only 28 years old. He had been ill for over a year now with a condition that meant he had no immune system and so could easily catch any bug. He kept going to have transplants but they kept having to be postponed as he got new bugs. Even then it wasn't a sure thing that it would have worked and still have been a long road to recovery.

The other week he took a turn for the worse and had a heart attack and was in a sort of coma ever since and his condition kept deteriorating. My thoughts are with my sister and my nephew who is only 4 years old and on the unborn child as well. :)

At least he got what he wanted before he past away which was to spend Christmas with his Son.

I'm so sorry to hear this Coolness. =(

My thoughts go out to you and your family, especially your sister.

*big hugs*

Ah man... that's awful...

Sorry to hear Coolness...

And even in a post as sad as his he still has one smiley face, heh.

Sorry for your loss, Coolness... :hug:

Edited by Roostophe
New smiley usage alert.