N-Europe

im 22 and i spent a good portion of today seeing what the funniest voice/noise i could do was.

theres no shame in it.

your post brings me to the point that my duvet is far to course. but im not allowed to change it till i can find somthing that the rents approve of.

well thanks :smile: . Oh yeah my mum just got me a new duck down duvet, fuuuuucking hell its amazing, as duvets go. I recommend it.

It's a fairytale type story. A woman wants to know if this other woman is a princess. So she puts a pea under her mattress, 'cos apparently princesses have got sensitive backs. And the princess feels it.

Ahh i see. No thats not rude at all! I can confirm I have a sensitive back, well ticklish anywho. I'm not a princess though, damn.

well thanks :smile: . Oh yeah my mum just got me a new duck down duvet, fuuuuucking hell its amazing, as duvets go. I recommend it.

Ahh i see. No thats not rude at all! I can confirm I have a sensitive back, well ticklish anywho. I'm not a princess though, damn.

a tickelish back? id say my back and head wear the only parts of me that arnt tickelish. u madam, appear to be a oddun.

That's not odd, I have a very sensitive back too. My physio touched my back and I nearly fell off the table XD

well thank you raining again! :smile:

Us girls always have to stick up for each other mkay? :heh:

--

In other news I found out my aunt has found a lump on her breast =( They can't remove it because its near to an artery. So if its cancer she has to face chemo.

Ever since I was little our family was never affected by cancer. Then my uncle died in august and now my aunt has this nice prospect.

=(

In other news I found out my aunt has found a lump on her breast =( They can't remove it because its near to an artery. So if its cancer she has to face chemo.

Ever since I was little our family was never affected by cancer. Then my uncle died in august and now my aunt has this nice prospect.

=(

Ah jeez, sorry to hear that. :(

Really hope everything turns out okay.

Us girls always have to stick up for each other mkay? :heh:

--

=(

I'm so sorry to hear that. Hopefully theres every chance its not cancer. In the last few years 2 of my relatives have also died from cancer, theres just no words to describe it.

Ah jeez, sorry to hear that. :(

Really hope everything turns out okay.

Funny thing is she is as cool as a cucumber about it. She's a nurse, knows what's happening, got it dealt with as soon as she realised etc.

She said she was having some pain from it, which isn't really the best news. But she dealt with it sooner rather than later, so i suppose that gives her the best chance really! She's only just turned 40 too! :(

@molly: thanks, it is really crap, my uncle was suffering a lot the few days before he passed away, its pretty heartbreaking.

@molly: thanks, it is really crap, my uncle was suffering a lot the few days before he passed away, its pretty heartbreaking.

Ah so horrible. :(

One day my mum was sitting in her chair, and she was on morphine, and she was crying because she was in so much pain. All I could do was hold her hand, and just...Ive never felt worse really. Just..the worst thing ever, someone you love in so much pain, and just nothing you can do. :(

One day my mum was sitting in her chair, and she was on morphine, and she was crying because she was in so much pain. All I could do was hold her hand, and just...Ive never felt worse really. Just..the worst thing ever, someone you love in so much pain, and just nothing you can do. :(

Rez, *MA huggage* Cant imagine what its like going through that with your mum, just horrible. Ive said it before but I'm so sorry :heart:

oh rez, I'm so sorry to hear that, must have been so traumatic :(

*lots of hugs*

Awful.

Really ill all day, various occasions of throwing up etc.

Slept for 4 hours, where I had a dream that connected to the real world, in that I was building a city out of lego, that were under my duvet, with my legs. But I honestly thought I was doing so, and when I woke up, I thought "I might still feel ill if I get out of bed, but at least I can show my family what I made".

:o

Anyway. Now I'm just realy weak, and have a headache. :(

My Day:

FABLE II IS FUCKING AWESOME

Other news:

Letty went to see the (shitty) Streets concert, she'll be on TV (BBC2 England, 11:20pm).

Took her top off for the camera did she?

I'm not actually joking when I say this.

Wtf? I did flash my boobs when Mike took his top off... were you there?

Even more reason to watch!!

Most of the time I was right at the front, and I was making faces at the camera, so I miiight be on tv :p

Sooo, about this evening. Despite the band in question being decidabley naff - there was a fucking insane moshpit which I spent most of my time throwing myself into. Insane.

I also fell over at one point, and thought I was going to die, but someone helped me up.

Waaah - I'm so hyped after that!!!