Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Monster Hunter Tri

flameboy

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For all the excitement over the lower quality scan pics, I'm surprised no one's blurted "Arrgh fucking circle blob shadows!" at the direct feed ones posted now.

I'm pretty sure some of the backgrounds by the way are pre-rendered or at least sort of "faked". I think I vaguely recall stuff like that in the demo I played of one of the first PS2 games.

For all the excitement over the lower quality scan pics, I'm surprised no one's blurted "Arrgh fucking circle blob shadows!" at the direct feed ones posted now.

I'm pretty sure some of the backgrounds by the way are pre-rendered or at least sort of "faked". I think I vaguely recall stuff like that in the demo I played of one of the first PS2 games.

Best to just see what it's like once we get some videos from TGS. I don't have too much experience with MH, if it has done that in previous games then chances are your right. But they might of just substituted pre-rendered stuff in since the game is still incomplete and replace it once more of the game is complete.

Looking forward to this.

The reason it's on the Wii is due to that and the installed user base being much much bigger.

Depends. Will Wii owners buy the games is where it really counts. In MH3's case lets see. I dont think a major RPG has released on the system yet. If this is a hit it will open the floodgates.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!