N-Europe

PC Gaming Discussion

McPhee

I suppose the main reason to want the PC version would be to play the game with a mouse.

I hear it doesn't support it though, even after patching. A PC game with shooting in it that doesn't support mouse input - were they trying to be funny or something?

I hear there's a mod out that adds it though.

Just got The Witcher

It's fecking awesome. I played the extensive demo for a good 3hrs or so, and it's making me want to pick up the full game. Luckily the demo saves work with the full game.

Just remember to download the updates for it, as it corrects quite a few issues with loading times and framerates.

Yeh, the cardboard sleeve version if the standard one. The special edition is a large black collectors boxset and it includes a 200 page art book, making of dvd, soundtrack disc and a double sided poster world map thing for the game.

I'm going to see how my money goes over the next few weeks, and if I can afford it and can find the time to play it, then I'll def pick it up.

The Witcher is the next game on my buy list, getting it tomorrow if i can find a good price in town.

From what i've heard it's the most under-rated game of the year!

Aye it is.

First game i know of with sex related card collecting game.

Nah it will be, it will definately be out by the end of 2008. Although that may seem like a long time it is not their jobs, they are using their free time to recreate a one of the most critically acclaimed games ever. Those guys must be under so much pressure. :(