Guest Jordan

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I Should be a Mod.....

Becoming a Mod is just one big popularity contest, therefore avoid many 'heated debates' in areas of this place, be helpful and only say positive things about everything.

Anyways, congrats Supergrunch, do a good job and don't go insane with your new found power (yeah that's right being able to lock threads, delete posts and have a blue name can make you go crazy).

Becoming a Mod is just one big popularity contest, therefore avoid many 'heated debates' in areas of this place, be helpful and only say positive things about everything.

I can think of people more popular than Grunch however few more helpful and thoughtful.

Anyways, congrats Supergrunch, do a good job and don't go insane with your new found power (yeah that's right being able to lock threads, delete posts and have a blue name can make you go crazy).

Mods tend to be boring to be honest other Mods on other forums which i regulary visit abuse Other Members to Shit and involve themselves in arguments..

Mods here stay out of them, Take the upper ground and are generally boring bastards I'd be awesome...Ashley, Jordan to an extent and Flameboy are pretty Good. But the rest are like Naff..

Either way well done just don't go changing...To try and please me

He's not asking to be a mod on your forum....

Ba-Dum-Tish!

UK Forum Slagging FTW!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!