NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

9/11 terror attacks- US government or Osama Bin Laden?

Who is the real 9/11 villain?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the real 9/11 villain?

• Bush
    • Bin Laden

Silly conspiracy. Obviously terrorist-work.

If this guy was president tho, I might change my mind.

0000034516_20061021002017.jpg

I was actually about to post something about Logan. :heh:

Silly conspiracy. Obviously terrorist-work.

If this guy was president tho, I might change my mind.

0000034516_20061021002017.jpg

Isn't he from 24?

You are a fucking moron, simple as that.

us goverment was a option in the vote and get called a moron for not putting bin laden and actually admitting it nice.....just nice :blank:

The only conspiracy involved is the one of the US covering it's tracks to stop people asking why it wasn't prevented.

I find it hard to believe the US Government could coordinate a precision attack on this scale yet not be able to tell the difference between allied forces and the actual enemies in Iraq.

I blame Canada.

Anyway, I thought Bin Laden owned up to it?

WHAT! WHAT DID WE HAVE TO DO WITH IT!

I remember someone saying the attacks were supposed to put bush to the test as they happened in his first year in office. I bet people would still be talking about that russian spy who was an FBI member if the 911 attacks never happened.

Why attack UK? He says that he completely thinks this was terrorists, you quoted it yourself.

Because he started this ridiculous fucking thread, and in doing so has dragged N-E to a yet another new low :(

Come on Fields, its just a discussion. Its not exactly dragging the forum down, its just one thread where people who are interested can talk.

No, Im sorry, it's embarrasing. We used to have some good discussions on here, now a poll asking us who 9/11's 'real villain' is, accompanied by a thread completely devoid of any sensible, thought provoking debate. :(

Well then start a thread to have a discussion you are interested in. I can totally understand if you dont like this thread or even think its stupid but why just complain in it?

No, Im sorry, it's embarrasing. We used to have some good discussions on here, now a poll asking us who 9/11's 'real villain' is, accompanied by a thread completely devoid of any sensible, thought provoking debate. :(

Can I just say what's really embarrasing? Your account- no avatar, sig or good posts. This is called a forum, where people say there opinion- so fuck off, you pointless waste of space.

Can I just say what's really embarrasing? Your account- no avatar, sig or good posts. This is called a forum, where people say there opinion- so fuck off, you pointless waste of space.

Stop talking like you know this forum. You clearly don't.

Completely offside compared to what Fields said. Tone it down and stop reacting like you've just been shat on all the time.

so if what hobs is saying about the programme and that the conspiracy thoeorys are bogus then yea id say its the terrorists.

Just i saw sooooooo many clips on youtube etc (and a micheal moore thingy)saying this and that and it really makes you think. well for me it did anyway.

i havent seen any progs proving the therorys wrong.

i guess i dont know what to beleive with this.

fields is out of order.

8 people think Bush had something to do with it becuase he carried on reading a childrens book for 7 minutes?

so if what hobs is saying about the programme and that the conspiracy thoeorys are bogus then yea id say its the terrorists.

Just i saw sooooooo many clips on youtube etc (and a micheal moore thingy)saying this and that and it really makes you think. well for me it did anyway.

i havent seen any progs proving the therorys wrong.

i guess i dont know what to beleive with this.

fields is out of order.

Damn bloody right he is. You, me and the bard should start the 'against fields' club'.

'Cos that's what thread ruining bastards deserve : peace:

Stop talking like you know this forum. You clearly don't.

LOL, that's what aficionado means- knowelagble about something specific. And I'm an n-europe aficionado.

The custom title NEVER LIES

Damn bloody right he is. You, me and the bard should start the 'against fields' club'.

'Cos that's what thread ruining bastards deserve : peace:

LOL, that's what aficionado means- knowelagble about something specific. And I'm an n-europe aficionado.

The custom title NEVER LIES

1. Stop with the hatred.

2. An aficionado means you have 1000 posts, nothing more, nothing less.

Sign in to follow this