NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

9/11 terror attacks- US government or Osama Bin Laden?

Who is the real 9/11 villain?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the real 9/11 villain?

• Bush
    • Bin Laden

And I'm an n-europe aficionado.

Usually when someone gets it in a few months it means that the post a lot of nonsense and spam.

fields is out of order.

That may be so, but UK's response is much more out of order.

I apologise if I've been out of order.

apoligy accepted :smile: (just for record i got no prob with you dude :))

i dont want to join any disliking club for anyone joke or not.

and cube you are correct good point...UK that statement wasnt needed if you dont like someone keep it to yourself or dont be some imature about it

few months ago but you seem to have improved hehe but that wasnt a club i just asked for a admin to keep a eye out

to be honest with that i dont really ave a prob with you anymore

OK, taking it all back on track, I'm saying terrorists (although my opinions of Bush as a leader and how he's conducted himself through this whole ordeal will aren't anywhere near positive... but I'll leave that out here).

1. Stop with the hatred.

2. An aficionado means you have 1000 posts, nothing more, nothing less.

1. The hatred is stopping

2. I know, but that's what aficionado means

I apologise if I've been out of order.

I'm keeping a low profile from now on...

Back on topic I actually dont think it is as clear cut as terrorist, not by a long strectch, and what would the government get out of it? Are you insane? Whoever it was that did it, the US government benefitted shitloads out of it - research into what company did all the construction work in Iraq after the war and look at who owns that company? Research about when the twin towers insurance was renewed and what EXTRA details it contains? You do see that Sadam is dead now yeah? "Democracy" in Iraq? Its not going to be so hard to get oil from there now is it?

It may be silly conspiracy to say Bush did it, but its even more stupid to say they never benefitted.

People should really look into this, its fascinating and unveils a lot of frighteining possibilities. I mean there is no clear photograph or footage of a plane hitting the pentagon! The fucking pentagon, surely the most watched and potected building in the world - and nothing!!

8 people think Bush had something to do with it becuase he carried on reading a childrens book for 7 minutes?

Ha, no. If you've got a half hour free go watch something like improbable collapse (loose change, although being the most famous, is my least favourite). I'm not asking you to believe anything, but if you're so sure you know what you think, then it won't do any damage.

If you can explain to me how WTC7 fell down, then i'd listen. But so far, I ain't convinced.

it's all a sack of rancid bullshit.

if you believe that conspiracy theory, you'll believe fucking anything. every shred of 'evidence' put forward by the film has been debunked and disproved by people who actually know what the fuck they're on about. The entire premise of the film is conjecture and misrepresentation.

this isn't a thread worthy of discussion simply because anyone who imagines that The Man was responsible probably needs the following:

1. A slap, for being a spakker

2. Their balls removed so that they can't rear spakker children.

3. Another slap for good measure. or a punch in the eye. Possibly both.

You have to respect both points of view.

All that suffices is that theorists will always try to make a conspiracy theory up. Hell, soon they'll be saying Hitler wasn't in WW2!

Though they're interesting, I have to say.

Nah, come on the American government could never set up something as elaborate as what the conspiracy theorists come up with. Plus it's a pretty stupid idea over all. However I don't think it's beyond the realms of possibility that they knew of the coming attacks but for one reason or another decided against producing any warning or counter measures. Either that or they're just plain incompetent (actually thinking about it, this seems more likely).

You have to respect both points of view.

All that suffices is that theorists will always try to make a conspiracy theory up. Hell, soon they'll be saying Hitler wasn't in WW2!

Though they're interesting, I have to say.

no you don't. Every point 9/11 conspiracy theorists have come up with has been disproven. By definition, that pretty much means the opposite of having to respect anything they say. In fact, it's a licence to mock them for being cretinous *****.

Usually when someone gets it in a few months it means that the post a lot of nonsense and spam.

I would love to see the % of Uk's posts that are in the meaningless post of the day thread.

Jesus christ why has this thread got to 3 pages.I thought everybody knew it was Kyle by now.

Hardly%20Boys.jpg

Ive got a raging clue.

Even if the government didn't do it directly they still gave Bin Laden resources and training to fight the soviets in the 80's, so the government did do it in theory :P.

Sign in to follow this