NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
UK

9/11 terror attacks- US government or Osama Bin Laden?

Who is the real 9/11 villain?  

61 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the real 9/11 villain?

• Bush
    • Bin Laden

Ok, needless to say this another conspiracy theory. and really, all that suffices is that the twin towers, Pentagon and a field in Pennysylvania all had planes crashing into them, this day six years ago. But: Who were the real perpetrators? Bin Laden (may he burn in goddam hell) or Bush?

One piece of this theory suggests that Bush knew about it- he was at a school in Florida whan the news hit him, but carried on for 7 minutes reading a story about goats. He didn't look shocked, surprised or even sad at the news. Personally, I think that this is completely work of terrorists; the US government has advantages from 9/11, but the bad outweighs the good. However, the conspiracy theories are too strong to rule out. what do you think?

As with most conspiricies, I dont believe it. I will always believe it was terrorists unless proper proof was released.

And as for Bush carrying on reading a story about goats, well thats a simple answer. Its Bush.

I never believe in consipiracy theories. The government hiding all kinds of aliens, faked moon vidoes etc happen only on TV.

no it was bin laden. michael moores film had the opposite effect on me than it should. It was that bad.

Well its for people who want to talk about it, to talk about it. Its not doing any harm and its not like people who arent interested have to post in it.

And as for Bush carrying on reading a story about goats, well thats a simple answer. Its Bush.

or you know, he didn't want to alarm little school children and he liked the book =)

honestly watch the south park episode on 9/11 UK sums it up rather well tbh

or you know, he didn't want to alarm little school children and he liked the book =)

And that he probably had to wait for some new transport arrangements to be prepared, anyway.

Got any evidence to your theory?

Not my theory, as I made clear in my first post. And there isn't any technical evidence. But conspiracy theories are a load of fun. To me, anyway.

Not my theory, as I made clear in my first post. And there isn't any technical evidence.

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

That's all I need.

It was the Jews.

Bloody Jews.

If only someone would make some sort of camp to send them to.

i think it was the us goverment flame me if you want but from what ive seen on it it just seems theres alot more to it.

Silly conspiracy. Obviously terrorist-work.

If this guy was president tho, I might change my mind.

0000034516_20061021002017.jpg

Sign in to follow this