Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

Well, my trip to town was fruitless :( Came back with no Halo 3 and a VGA cable thats knackered (everything is red). The media remote i nabbed for a tenner seems to work ok though, difficult to test it when the screens all red and eye-burning

Ah well, will sort it all out tomorrow

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Never before in my life hae i been more convinced that someone is a complete idiot....

A friend of mine has the Legendary edition of Halo Pre-ordered at our local store and theyre holding one of these fancy midnight opening for the release.

A couple days ago that store said that the copy´s of the Legendary edition would be pushed back.

So my friend decides to do the smart thing and is going to buy the normal edition and the legendary edition later.... That sums up to 16000 ISK (127,17 pounds)

Parcel number: PBTI5495705001

Service: Parcelforce 24

Last tracked at: National Hub

Finally. That thing about the embargo was right, I should have checked at 6, but that's its status now.

I just played Halo 3 from 8pm till around 1:10am non stop to finish the game on Normal.

The second to last level, is hurrendous, but over all its an amazing game. I wasn't that excited by it, but i had this incredible urge to keep playing.

Tomorrow night, multiplayer.

I just played Halo 3 from 8pm till around 1:10am non stop to finish the game on Normal.

The second to last level, is hurrendous, but over all its an amazing game. I wasn't that excited by it, but i had this incredible urge to keep playing.

Tomorrow night, multiplayer.

Not excited? you mean you don't like it :o

What did you think about the last level :D