N-Europe

Halo 3 is awsum

Hero-of-Time

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't play with Caboose unless you want to wait for him to get breakfast whilst he piggy backs on your session to get him skulls he needs.

I don't mind helping people, but its fucking annoying when i can't even respawn because he's so far behind the game wouldn't let me after he went to go get breakfast and was away for a good 10 minutes.

Don't play with Caboose unless you want to wait for him to get breakfast whilst he piggy backs on your session to get him skulls he needs.

I don't mind helping people, but its fucking annoying when i can't even respawn because he's so far behind the game wouldn't let me after he went to go get breakfast and was away for a good 10 minutes.

Ah the joys of playing with Rob.

Im off to get the final silver skull in the game, it unlocks the Spartan helmet which makes you look like something off Gundam. Matt, you coming?

Ah the joys of playing with Rob. Im off to get the final silver skull in the game, it unlocks the Spartan helmet which makes you look like something off Gundam.

Can i come along and help? Its the only one i need.

Sorry Daft Nintenchris joined us and then left as we having to watch a 40 min vid on how to get the Skull. By the time we came to do it I had forgot you sent me a PM, my bad :(

Took ages to get it but myself, Jordan and Caris managed to get the final skull. Also during our first attempt we blew up both of the Scarabs at exactly the same time, a screenshot of the explosion would be immense.

Some are saying you have to finish the level while holding the skull for it to actually unlock. We did this and it unlocked.

Yea I jumped down the shaft with it....Do you need all the other skulls? I have all the silver ones but I'm missing 1 or 2 of the other...

That armour looked pretty cool when I played against you Daft.

It's still a bit wierd that we managed to play against each other though in Lone Wolves, the chances of that happening must be like 100,000 : 1.

I know, freaky! I wasn't actually looking at the screen, I just heard someone say daft and I thought someone was laughing at it! :hehe:

It was a good match but I really screwed it up near the end...lost my nerve! :heh:

Yeah that amour looks pretty funky, its a shame you can't change the colour on the front of the mask.

Someone might have asked this already (sorry) but I have a lil issue. I found a skull first run through, but didn't know what to do with it. Later when finding another one, I figured out what I should've done the first time.

So after completing it, I went back to that level in a local campaign mode, but the one I found first wasn't there :( what am I doing wrong? I even picked "resume solo game" and went back to the same place, nada.