N-Europe

Muramasa: The Demon Blade

Zelda_Rulez

• Replies 268
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If MH3 is at TGS, it'll be an epic time for me.

TGS is going to be better, it's a fact since that E3 no longer matters to jap companies that most Jap companies focus at TGS now.

and it will be good just because of what marvelous will have there.

Rune Factory Frontier

Oboro Muramasa Youtouden

Little Kings Story

Arc Rise Fantasia

And to please all you people, just incase you forgot, or didn't know, Marvelous have teamed up with XSeed in the US, allowing XSeed to co-publish out most of Marvelous games (The first being little kings story, out in the US end of this year and Rune Factory Frontier early next year) So I can imagine XSeed bringing out this game to the US as well, and then mostly Rising Star gets them for europe.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

There must be something wrong with me, because this looks like le boring to me. While I absolutely love the art style and animation and such, I hate the small levels, and the concept behind it (ie, walk some, fight some, loading, walk some, fight some, loading, walk some, jump some, loading, etc).

There must be something wrong with me, because this looks like le boring to me. While I absolutely love the art style and animation and such, I hate the small levels, and the concept behind it (ie, walk some, fight some, loading, walk some, fight some, loading, walk some, jump some, loading, etc).

You're new to this gaming stuff, huh?

I think this looks very nice and I am really interested.. hopefully it makes it's way over here (if it's any good :heh:)

I have been almost a little interested in the XBOX 360 recently, but with all the new game announcements in the past week or two I am more than happy without Microsoft's machine :yay:

Gametrailers comments are sad :blank:

Yeah, us Wii gamers put up with all the shit we get from most 3rd party games while 360 and PS3 were getting awesome games, yet now we are starting to get more good quality games, they have already started bitching and complaining about it being only on the Wii. >_>

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!