N-Europe

Banned Users

Ashley

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What made no sense? Isn't that why he got fed up? I only just got here, I'm trying desperately to catch up on the situation. Is there something I ought to clear up better?

The fact you banned him for no apparant reason.

Anyone else surprised people other than Ashley haven't been banned?

Its hard to narrow the source of all this spam as it escalated on its own, but as far as I can tell, If i were the owner of this forum and I heard my staff were checking places they shouldnt be (Dont continue telling me its alright, cause my mind is set, it isnt alright), I would of banned him myself.

Its hard to narrow the source of all this spam as it escalated on its own, but as far as I can tell, If i were the owner of this forum and I heard my staff were checking places they shouldnt be (Dont continue telling me its alright, cause my mind is set, it isnt alright), I would of banned him myself.

Who has the authority to ban Ashley? I mean he practically runs this place singlehandedly. He's on here more than any other red name, does all the upgrade stuff behind the scenes, makes all the decisions about new boards etc, works his ass off over E3, installs all the VB hacks that make the forums better for you guys. Ever used a spoiler tag? Ashley. See that new box at the bottom of this thread with the viewing users? Ashley. Writing a quick reply? Ashley. Used the online boards much? Ashley. Ever wanted to use a strikethrough? Ashley. Give the guy a break. He contributes more to this forum in a week than you could in a hundred years.

Go away...

And also they can check where they want, when they want.And he had a reason not being nosey.Ashley types humoursly.

Who has the authority to ban Ashley? I mean he practically runs this place singlehandedly. He's on here more than any other red name, does all the upgrade stuff behind the scenes, makes all the decisions about new boards etc, works his ass off over E3, installs all the VB hacks that make the forums better for you guys. Ever used a spoiler tag? Ashley. See that new box at the bottom of this thread with the viewing users? Ashley. Writing a quick reply? Ashley. Used the online boards much? Ashley. Ever wanted to use a strikethrough? Ashley. Give the guy a break. He contributes more to this forum in a week than you could in a hundred years.

Just ban the guy.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!