N-Europe

Banned Users

Ashley

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Funny, i thought the same when i first noticed you're posts. I was wondering how you got over the 1000 barrier, name change?

No, I've haven't had a name change, mate. You just never come out of tech/pc talk, and I rarely leave general chit chat. I've posted just less than you!

Please come back Ashley, you were a great member, always helpful. Can another admin clarify what has happened? Did he ban himself to get away from this?

None one just now and Mokong just left.I would think Ashley banned himself and if all this series and not some pratical joke...

Ash kicked himself out of the forum, guess he was hoping this would die if he left. I'd wager a tenner this thread is still going in 5 days time (unless locked)

I agree with you,gonna be the same thing as when Flinky left.I don't believe he's left for good,or perhaps a temp ban like BlackFox because something else is going on.

Like this party he's having,maybe he'll drink and do something stupid on the forums but to prevent this banned himself for a little bit.

He banned himself, and he'l contact another member of staff to unban him.

But I still think their should be a consequence for his actions of reading some ones PM's. No justifyable reason exists.

Why should there be consequences? There are reasons and they've been stated before.He was banned for a reason and getting his PMs checked is nothing.

What the hell is going on here?

Remember people arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics. You may win but you're still retarded!

Yes I went there...

Smooooth.

I banned Ashley.

not really

Ashley was joking about leafing through PMs for 'personal interest'. The only reason to look through them is to see if anyone is in violation of the rules. The only time I've ever done it was to see if someone was cheating in the quiz. As if Ashley has time to waste on leisurely reading PMs of people he already gives up his free time to manage, between work, juggling where he lives and his education. Ash does more work than anyone for these forums than any other red or blue name and you got on his case for some joke that was way out of order.

Now please, be quiet about it.

I banned Ashley.

not really

Ashley was joking about leafing through PMs for 'personal interest'. The only reason to look through them is to see if anyone is in violation of the rules. The only time I've ever done it was to see if someone was cheating in the quiz. As if Ashley has time to waste on leisurely reading PMs of people he already gives up his free time to manage, between work, juggling where he lives and his education. Ash does more work than anyone for these forums and you got on his case for some joke that was way out of order.

Now please, shut up about it.

I KNEW IT!!!

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!