Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Little King's Story

Retro_Link

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It’s funny, because I never actually finished it, and started playing it again not too long ago. It’s weird how those guardians don’t show up in a specific order. I want to expand my Kingdom before conquering the next, but the missions for their guardians haven’t shown up yet.

I'm in a similar boat as Pratty, just recently picked up a copy on the cheap. Any tips for a first time player from any of the experts around here?

I haven't played it in a while, but here are some basic, general tips:

-Buy formations as soon as they're available. Movement becomes so much easier with them;

-Learn how to play defensively (keep your distance, have your soldiers retreat before the enemy attacks, etc.). Sure, the first bosses are easy enough, and you can send soldier after soldier after them until they die first, but soon enough, you'll need to get used to avoiding attacks;

-Always bring at least one farmer with you when exploring something new.

I can think of more specific tips, but for now, explore the game at your own leisure :)

Pull through 'till the end, my friends!

'Tis a game one shan't forget!

And all the music can be found on youtube with the name of the classical piece o' music it was derived from.

So good. SO GOOD!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Still my favourite Wii Game!

• 2 weeks later...
Pull through 'till the end, my friends!

'Tis a game one shan't forget!

And all the music can be found on youtube with the name of the classical piece o' music it was derived from.

So good. SO GOOD!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!

Still my favourite Wii Game!

Never finished it the last boss was to hard, still I saw the ending via youtube lol :red:

Loved this game probably my fave wii game ever it felt like you entered a different world when you played it.

• 3 weeks later...

Don't want to give any spoilers away but King/boss wise I reckon I'm about half way through.

I've been putting off some of the boss fights and benn exploring and gathering instead, but I think I'm going to have to beat a few kings now other wise I'll just be left with a slog of boss fight s by the end of the game.

Also my servants have started asking for wages, seems reasonable, but somebody (in the game) warned me to be wary about this, hmmmm.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!