Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

The Official N-E Quiz. Forum prizes to be won! (round 11 complete)

Shorty

So you're going to reward folk who happen to be on here when a round is asked with custom user titles...riiiigggghhhtt....
If the round is selected with no regard to who is online at the time, it's totally random. Totally random is completely fair.

ROUND 8

How it works:

I've taken a look around the forums and picked out certain boards, threads and users. I've taken these names and put the letters into a random order - you have to unscramble it! Any numbers will be turned into words (so if there was a '2' in the title, it will be 'two' in the scrambled code.

Example (these ones are in alphabeticle order, the others will be random):

1) aefgikklnnoruu = Kingofunrealuk

2) adhimnnoooostttuw = motion2000

The questions are hidden throughout the thread! Do not post where the questions are if you find them. If you do you will be deducted 5 points (yes, you can go minus). Each question is worth 2 points apart from the one below. One point for finding, another for getting it right. If you find it and get it wrong you don't get any points.

Question 10/10:

10. aetahyrtidhdrsb

NB. There are only 10 questions. When they have been answered I will post them up here saying it's been answered.

You can still only answer one question this round unless told you are wrong or 24 hours passes!

Answers:

1) Post your Meaningless Post of The Day (Motion)

2) Ashley (Shadowv7)

3) General ChitChat (Cube)

4) Your top 5 (EchoDesiato)

5) Wii Discussion (My Buttons are magic)

6) Guitar Hero (Owario)

7) Other Consoles (Fresh)

8) Fierce Link (Haggis)

9) N-Europe Foums (Coolness Bears)

10) Birthday Thread (Emo)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!