N-Europe

Sonic Riders Zero Gravity

Dante

rofl, I love how on the website if you mouseover the title the characters wobble left and right as though that looks cool.

This game will suck. I still can't get over the concept of a Sonic Racing game where Sonic doesn't win by default. What's next, a DC racing game with Flash vs. Batman on scooters?

rofl, I love how on the website if you mouseover the title the characters wobble left and right as though that looks cool.

This game will suck. I still can't get over the concept of a Sonic Racing game where Sonic doesn't win by default. What's next, a DC racing game with Flash vs. Batman on scooters?

So you never liked Sonic R did you?

The trailer says spring 08 and the site says winter 08. Which is it SEGA?

• 2 months later...

Dunno why Sega are wasting their time on this!!

Give us a new House of the Dead, Skies, Crazy Taxi, Virtua Tennis, Samba De Amigo (possibly are), ANYTHING OTHER THAN THIS!!

They kind of listened to you dude! :D

You got your House of Dead for Wii, Samba De Amigo for Wii, erm...a new Tennis game for Wii, which will have Sega stars in it and will play almost identical to Virtua Tennis!

Just need Shenmue now! :D

Seen the Wi-Fi logo on the box, and it's listed for online play on Wikipedia.

Can't find anything else about it though, it's on the boxart so I'm sure it is online. Think it'll be full online play or just time leaderboards or something? No point in leaderboards seeing as all the hackers will just hijack then >_>.

• 2 months later...