N-Europe

Never Attack the Guy with the Mic!

ReZourceman

That wasn't funny at all. Kind of reminded me of a playground situation, some cock who thinks he's all that, gets asked a genuine question that queries how awesome his work is and the first thing he does, gets on the defencive and pulls a mum joke. Awesome...no? Of course not, because he then goes on to insult the man further, pre-judging him by his appearance.

A far better way of showing the man up would've been by saying how impressive and/or good his films or new projects are, not insulting a man who can't even defend himself.

Kevin Smith, man. His films are class, and he was in Die Hard 4.0, although his love for Christianity makes me uncomfortable.

I always knew Kevin Smith was a douche. A big ex-stoner, catholic douche.

Guy shouldn't have bothered trying to piss off Kevin Smith though, he's far too easy a target.

I don't get this at all, why is "douche" an insult? It's the French word for Shower! "Douchebag", showerbag, what the fuck? :blank:

Kevin Smith, man. His films are class, and he was in Die Hard 4.0, although his love for Christianity makes me uncomfortable.

I don't get this at all, why is "douche" an insult? It's the French word for Shower! "Douchebag", showerbag, what the fuck? :blank:

A douchebag is an object used to clean a vagina. So yeah, it's an insult.

I don't see where the bullying is coming from. Someone insulted him and he reacted in the way any stand up comedian would do, I mean you know that Kevin Smith does stand up comedy right?

If someone went up to Chris Rock and insulted him at one of his shows you would expect 10 minutes worth of Chris Rock vocal bitch slap, so why is Kevin Smith somehow the exception?

I don't see where the bullying is coming from. Someone insulted him and he reacted in the way any stand up comedian would do, I mean you know that Kevin Smith does stand up comedy right?

If someone went up to Chris Rock and insulted him at one of his shows you would expect 10 minutes worth of Chris Rock vocal bitch slap, so why is Kevin Smith somehow the exception?

Quoted for truth. It's a well known fact you cannot insult a comedian, you shoot at them with a pistol, they'll come straight back at you with an Uzi 9mm.

You mean this?

120_teenboobs2.gif

Yes. That.

However, on another view of the video I've gathered the following. Dude is asked question about his characters being repetitive. Chap answers by excusing his shallow character design because of his dick being in Dude's mum's ass.

Basically, he's being a prick.

I haven't even seen any incarnation of Jay & Silent Bob and I see this.