NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Caris

Do you think you will buy a PS3?

Will you buy a PS3?  

62 members have voted

1. 1. Will you buy a PS3?

• Yeah PS3 is shaping up well, i will get one this year for defo.
    • They do look good but it will be a long time till i have £400.
    • When MGS4 comes out.
    • No PS3+Sony = lmaoroflsonysux

Just a quick thread, i know people's view of the PS3 has changed greatly since E3 and i just wanted to see how serious people are to buying one.

Though I have one I can honestly say that I would buy a PS3 over any console after E3 07

It showcased the console, the games and reassured existing gamers that theres tuff worth having.....and plus MGS4

'nuff said

Ill get one in a year or so. By then there should be a better price, better library, and any hardware issues will have been ironed out (if there are any to begin with)

I always planned to buy a PS3 tbh with you. Just when the price ridiculously goes down, so thats basically 2 years off lol.

I just trust Sony in making products that rarely ever break and have longevity... PS2 was a stunning console, once Sony gets all its big dogs released and reaches its true potential graphically, I am sure the PS3 will be a force to be reckoned with...

Still isnt touching the 360's online though :D

I will get a PS3 when it costs around 200 quid...

That scenario reminds me of a Simpsons qote

Homer: "They put us on the Waiting To Exhale waiting list, but the guy at the store said dont hold your breath"

I will get one eventually.

It's just when. Most definitely when my brother is gone. He asked me about it yesterday so he definitely has an interest in one.

If he gets one then if I get one he'll moan at me for being a nintendo fanboy and also I bought a PS2 not long ago when he already had one.

Still I will get one.

Thing is, there aint many games I would get it for.

Echodrome looked immense. That Home feature is too good to miss.

And that's about it. Depends what games will be released if I'll buy any games for it.

Hell no. The only thing on there I want and can't play on a 360 is MGS4, and some version of that will probably end up on 360 eventually anyway.

I'm buying one, and one of the new psps, hats off to sony this year.

Probably within 2-3 months. Only got really interested when they announced this package price with Resistance, Motorstorm and an extra controller.

I'm buying one, and one of the new psps, hats off to sony this year.

Hopefully a hat similar to that of the James Bond villain who accidentally decapitated his wife using said hat.

I'm getting a PSP Slim this year, next year i imagine i'll get a PS3.

I have to say I used to be agaist Sony however they are winning me over. If they droppped the price to £320-350ish I would snap one right up.

Buying one for ratchet and clank.

(oh and also singstar)

B000FN9OEK.02._SCMZZZZZZZ_.jpg

Ugliest next-gen box art so far.

Anywho. No. Still no games on it that interest me.

Nope. No games on it that interest me that aren't coming out for the 360. This is the first time I've owned two consoles of the same generation during that generation, and looking at the release schedule of games I want I don't think I'd have time for a third anyway.

I wouldn't get rid of one if you gave it to me, but I'm not prepared to go out and spend £400 on a console that only has 5 games on it that I'd actually be interested in.

I'd buy it if it was 300, and i had a big HD TV but i don't sadly. Till then it can wait till next year.

I'm going to wait til MGS4 comes out. There is nothing apart from FFXIII that intrests me.

Hells no. But then I said the same thing about PSP when it first came out..although I did trade it in. Now I want to buy one again...It all depends on my budget. If I was rolling in cash, I'd go and buy one now, just for Tekken, FF and MGS4.

I'd consider it if the price dropped (like a fair few it would seem) but it would probably just end up being used as blu-ray player and not much else!

I doubt it, because I don't have enough room for one, plus I have tons of games to get for Xbox 360, so I'm alright for games right now. Sony are definitely getting it together though. But I like to have one console and I've already had to break that rule to have the Wii and Xbox.

No option for 'Not until I have a 360 and have recovered from/got bored of that'.

Sign in to follow this