NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

just wondered if shopto actually keep thier preorder price as it is £30?

I think they have to, don't they. Most places say if you pre-order, you're charged the lower price should the price increase. Thats probably why they're no longer accepting pre-orders.

I don't like the price.. yet I'm worried if I don't get it when it comes out, it's gonna be really difficult to get hold of :hmm: ..at the moment I'm certainly thinking of waiting though :(

Could buy a bicycle for that sort of money..

Personally, i'm gonna wait to see if any prices drop or Tesco do another Freak up and list it dirt cheap.

£70? It's a tad expensive! I never had any intentions of buying it anyway. The whole thing looks like a crap mini game collection, but maybe I'm missing the point.

I don't find the price too expensive but then again everything in Ireland is a rip-off, guess I've just grown accustomed to it by now :hmm:

Will more then likely buy it, more so for the potential of the Balance Board then Wii Fit though I will give the game a try to see what its like.

I read that and briefly read the 4 Color Rebellion articles. It's sold me on this, I'd planned to get it just for the hell of it but if it can get me in a healthy mood, not to lose weight but to get me active, then I'm all for it.

Cool I hope you like it.

According to EGM, Wii Fit was delayed in America because Nintendo are making a bigger Balance Board for them.

According to EGM, Wii Fit was delayed in America because Nintendo are making a bigger Balance Board for them.

i'm sure it will be compatible with us. However, I thought the max weigt of the existing one is like 21 stone.... which is plenty !

wont be getting this from the trailers it looks VERY boring.

like that dancing game where you step off the box...then onto it again...then step off to the left...then back on.

£70 no chance

i'm sure it will be compatible with us. However, I thought the max weigt of the existing one is like 21 stone.... which is plenty !

Not if you are American.

Why do they need a bigger one for?

to complete the stereotyping....we should add American Dumbness as a factor.

"Nintendo Instruction"

Do not jump on the balance board"

"American"

"Huh?"

There is people in Europe like the Usa people so dont we need it and how much weight can the Wii Borad take?

There is people in Europe like the Usa people so dont we need it and how much weight can the Wii Borad take?

Roughly 22 stone i think! I think USA needs a bigger board because they have more people who are slightly more bigger then in Europe. Nothing to do with taking the piss, it's just...well...true, sadly.

Roughly 22 stone i think! I think USA needs a bigger board because they have more people who are slightly more bigger then in Europe. Nothing to do with taking the piss, it's just...well...true, sadly.

I might need a bigger board aswell.

I might need a bigger board aswell.

I could be wrong, but i'm sure i heard it's up to 22 stone. However, this maybe the European size-limit of the board and it will be more for the American market (and thats why they keep saying it was delayed for this).

Will just have to wait and see....

I could be wrong, but i'm sure i heard it's up to 22 stone. However, this maybe the European size-limit of the board and it will be more for the American market (and thats why they keep saying it was delayed for this).

Will just have to wait and see....

Yeah we just have to wailt.

Pre-ordered at GAME. Really looking forward to this, life too busy to play any sport currently so this will be my only choice :)

What are the chances of there being downloadable exercises? Would be great to get new yoga, aerobic routines!!!

Also, does anyone know how the aerobic and yoga exercises work as that's what my girlfriend is particularly looking forward to. Is there loads of Yoga stuff? How many different aerobic routines?

available from argos for full whack plus delivery! but they are reliable.

Due to the likely demand, Argos is expecting to sell all its stock before the launch on 25th April. Only by ordering your Wii Fit now can we confirm that you will get one.

£4.95 home delivery charge applies to all pre-orders.

All orders of the console will be delivered from the date of launch. Argos will only take pre-orders against a pre-agreed launch allocation from the supplier. Argos will not start taking pre-orders until this allocation is known. Argos will stop taking pre-orders when this allocation has been sold. Argos will never knowingly oversell the Wii Fit. Argos will endeavour to deliver on the launch date, however should the supplier fail to deliver on time or part deliver on launch date, Argos will deliver to customers in strict chronological order, which may be after the launch date. Argos cannot be held responsible should the release date slip. Should this happen, Argos will keep you notified and either deliver on the revised date or offer a full refund. Wii Fit must be connected to a Wii console for it to work.