NEurope
DCK

Wii Fit

I'm so hyped for this game, have no-idea why! I can't wait to try out the exercise moves on it and Yoga! lol!

I believe my mum said she will pay some towards it as well, because shes interested in it! :heh:

It's pretty much a huge hit in the UK, theres no doubt in my mind people are gonna go mental for it!

Yeah I'm excited for it too; need to do more exercise :) And my girlfriend can't wait. Just wish there was an opporutnity to downlaod future aerobics and yoga programmes......

Does anyone know how many aerobics sessions are on it? And Yoga?

Yeah I'm excited for it too; need to do more exercise :) And my girlfriend can't wait. Just wish there was an opporutnity to downlaod future aerobics and yoga programmes......

Does anyone know how many aerobics sessions are on it? And Yoga?

That would be a great idea, could happen now that we have WiiWare etc..

Theres 40 different 'games', not sure how many of em are aerobics though!

euro_vs_america.jpg

After checken out the Photo you can see that the Fatty is more likely from Germany and the other why not California hint the Beach. :yay:

:shakehead you just showed how arrogant, stereotyping shit and even Racist we are, oh you are in Europe.

Also quote, we must be bigger dumb asses (well not me) since we love to follow in the Americans footsteps. Yeah you know you do!

The picture was for humour purposes... Offcourse we know that isn't true for all Americans.

And people are getting fat cause, well, their idiots and eat too much then moan about being fat.

After checken out the Photo you can see that the Fatty is more likely from Germany and the other why not California hint the Beach. :yay:

:shakehead you just showed how arrogant, stereotyping shit and even Racist we are, oh you are in Europe.

Also quote, we must be bigger dumb asses (well not me) since we love to follow in the Americans footsteps. Yeah you know you do!

Aren't you being arrogant and stereotyping when you say it's more likely to be from Germany? Fat people live everywhere, your just as bad (if not worse, considering before it was in the context of a joke).

Nope from looking at surroundings in the picture it is or could be Germany.

Who didn't say I was being sarcastic? Considering it wasn't posted that is was Joke in 218 or 217. ;)

So if an American sees that post what would they think?

But again you are agreeing that we are arrogant and stereotyping in Europe? :D

What the hell in that picture gives any clue that it's in Germany?

And I know fine well you weren't joking I'm not an idiot. If you didn't realise that picture was being used in a joke context maybe you shouldn't read anything on the internet in case you get offended.

What the hell in that picture gives any clue that it's in Germany?

And I know fine well you weren't joking I'm not an idiot. If you didn't realise that picture was being used in a joke context maybe you shouldn't read anything on the internet in case you get offended.

First of all I didn't say it was from 100% Germany I said likely or could be.

The typical wooden German fences the Beer furniture and the Water bottle type is more European then US.

Hold up! You think I wasn't joking but what about the other Posts?

Are you offending that statement which replied to or is this just a big misunderstanding?

Maybe you shouldn't read anything on the internet in case you get offended.

: peace:

First of all I didn't say it was from 100% Germany I said likely or could be.

The typical wooden German fences the Beer furniture and the Water bottle type is more European then US.

Hold up! You think I wasn't joking but what about the other Posts?

Are you offending that statement which replied to or is this just a big misunderstanding?

Maybe you shouldn't read anything on the internet in case you get offended.

: peace:

Wooden fences occur everywhere in the world, I don't see how that makes it more likely Germany. Bottles occur everywhere too.

Its clear you weren't joking while mr_paul was, making your statement, of putting him down for being stereotypical and racist, completely hypocritical. :nono:

I'm more disturbed at the thought of the pain those thongs must be causing...Some major flossing must be happening down under :shakehead

I'm more disturbed at the thought of the pain those thongs must be causing...Some major flossing must be happening down under :shakehead

Are you implying that Australians floss there teeth too much? Because thats very racist. :heh::)

Are you implying that Australians floss there teeth too much? Because thats very racist. :heh::)

Indeed :heh:

Some people on here need mental floss more than anything though :heh:

Wooden fences occur everywhere in the world, I don't see how that makes it more likely Germany. Bottles occur everywhere too.

Its clear you weren't joking while mr_paul was, making your statement, of putting him down for being stereotypical and racist, completely hypocritical. :nono:

Hey, where do I come into this!?!?!?!

i've never even posted in this thread before, surely you mean welsh gamer?

(and btw, its a - in my name, not an underscore!)

Guy did you even read the post??

I guess not, I did type out typical wooden and the Bottle is more European then US. Like I mentioned before, never said it was 100% Germany but more likely then the US.

Get with the program guy.

What did I say that was racist? You make :yay:

Who is mr_paul???

Why does it matter that the gamer is 'Welsh'? Are you implying they are inferior to Australians/Germans/Americans? ;)

Why does it matter that the gamer is 'Welsh'? Are you implying they are inferior to Australians/Germans/Americans? ;)

Hahaha.

Very funny.....

Hey, where do I come into this!?!?!?!

(and btw, its a - in my name, not an underscore!)

Sorry, I got the name wrong. Dunno why your name came into my head :smile:

Guy did you even read the post??

I guess not, I did type out typical wooden and the Bottle is more European then US. Like I mentioned before, never said it was 100% Germany but more likely then the US.

Get with the program guy.

What did I say that was racist? You make :yay:

Who is mr_paul???

Yeah, a typical wooden fence. So why is that more likely to be in Germany? A bottle looks European? I wasn't aware that you could tell the locale of a bottle by how it looks, especially when you can't see the lable.

I know fine well that you didn't say 100%. I'm just saying that you were picking up on welsh_gamer being "stereotypical" or "racist", when you yourself where more guilty of it than him.

You've blown this out of all proportion just because you can't comprehend what I wrote. Whatever.

You've blown this out of all proportion just because you can't comprehend what I wrote. Whatever.

Calling a nation dump is no near stereotypical you are right! Damn my bad.

Not really worry about the Image, my roommate is from Germany :)

I can say the same about you. Yeah what ever. : peace:

Wii fit has caused mass hysteria on here! :D

So I see! :blank:

Zoiks, easy Shaggy! ...and the rest. Lol, I thought the stereotyping (although cruel) was happening in jest. So if offence was caused to the Americans, the Germans... or the Welsh I'm sure it wasn't intended to cut quite as deeply as it seems to have done.

But, er, aren't the Americans getting a bigger and sturdier balance board...?

Lol being branded a racist for calling someone fat classic what next