Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

As far as I know, GAME still owns Gameplay. That is to say they both come under the same corporate umbrella. They still operate and trade as seperate companies, but they are still both part of the same GAME group. That is why you will often see different deals from the two companies. In the same way as PC world and Curry's.

As far as I know, GAME still owns Gameplay. That is to say they both come under the same corporate umbrella. They still operate and trade as seperate companies, but they are still both part of the same GAME group. That is why you will often see different deals from the two companies. In the same way as PC world and Curry's.

And the same with Gamestation and Game.co.uk. All four companies are owned by the same moron, but run as four different companies (except Game & the website which is obviously more closely linked).

Nobody asked, but I felt like saying.

I will play with Wii Wheel and it looks good.

wii_mariokart_wheel.jpg

PS_Wii_MarioKart_PEGI.jpg

Thats hopefully what i've preordered on GAME.co.uk, i want the official Wheel as it looks much more sturdy and chunky, unlike Games unofficial one! Both were the same price though, and last time i checked the one 'made by Nintendo' is no-longer on the site!

The Wii Wheel will definitely be what I go for first..

For me, the Wii and DS are about new experiences and new ways to play (one of the main reasons I am looking forward to PES 2008 on Friday)! I'm sure I will try all control methods at some stage, but I'm certainly willing to get to grips with the wheel until it feels totally natural. Excite Truck felt tricky at the beginning, but after a while I was turning perfectly and finished everything in the game- and it felt great!

It's great to have different options.. you can pick what feels best or most fun for you : peace:

I'm having so much fun with Brawl at the moment, I don't know whether I'll want to get this when it comes out. But then again, I don't want to miss out on the opportunity of playing a big first party game before the Americans..