Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Mario Kart Wii

Zechs Merquise

Oh I accept it inside.....deep....deep....inside.

PS We'll see who goes out in a blaze of glory tonight!!

PPS Depending on what happens tonight, please don't quote me!

Lol, if we get lostmario squeezed in I think we should all gang up on him and make sure he goes out in a blaze- no glory! :heh:

(Also, thought I'd preemptively quote you ahead of tonight cos theres no way you will be winning anything, dazzy!)

• 3 weeks later...
I don't know if I've come to the right thread, but I have a question: When you get a lightning cloud box how can you use it someone else instead of it just attacking you?!
You need to quickly bump into someone else to pass it on to them before the lightning strikes. :wink:

That's the only way to use it on someone else, you can still get rid of it though on some tracks that have those big jumps, DK's Snowboard Cross, Rainbow Road etc...

You need to quickly bump into someone else to pass it on to them before the lightning strikes. :wink:

That's the only way to use it on someone else, you can still get rid of it though on some tracks that have those big jumps, DK's Snowboard Cross, Rainbow Road etc...

What he said.

It's the only (IIRC) item that is directly harmful to you. But it's get-rid-of-able.

Also;

Played online for the first time today! It's bloody addictive. I kinw hate when people just vote for the same trac keach time...especially when it comes up 4 TIMES IN A ROW. :heh: *curses SNES Mario Circuit 3 and it's hardness for Peach on her Bon Bon*

Thank you to all! Was that a really stupid n00by question, sorry :blush:. Oh I have another one while I'm at it, when you get bananas sometimes it throws them ahead, sometime puts behind, is that just random? thanks :)

You can decide where you're projectiles go, by choosing a direction on the D-pad.

That's a good tip if you're in first place, as Green Shells/Red Shells are pretty useless otherwise. :smile:

You can decide where you're projectiles go, by choosing a direction on the D-pad.

That's a good tip if you're in first place, as Green Shells/Red Shells are pretty useless otherwise. :smile:

Ohhh interesting, I love how little I know. With the shells I usually hold them behind me when I'm in front so if someone attacks with a shell then it's blocked, but yeah the direction thing would help too. Thanks :)

Molly, who/what have you unlocked so far?

I got it for Xmas, but due to studying in the holidays didn't get to go on as much as I wanted. So I've only unlocked Boo, Toadette, Birdo and Diddy Kong. I want Daisy and Bowser Jr. :(

lol, don't ask me things like that, I'm quite clearly rubbish! Nah, unlocked the white turbo car, Diddykong, the ghost...is that boo? I don't know if I've got any more characters actually. I've got gold in all the 50cc cups, now I'm doing the 100cc cups and am finding it quite hard really, one race (e.g. the gold mine and rainbow bloody road) will always make me silver damnit!

lol, don't ask me things like that, I'm quite clearly rubbish! Nah, unlocked the white turbo car, Diddykong, the ghost...is that boo? I don't know if I've got any more characters actually. I've got gold in all the 50cc cups, now I'm doing the 100cc cups and am finding it quite hard really, one race (e.g. the gold mine and rainbow bloody road) will always make me silver damnit!

I spent a night with my sister just doing every stage once in Time Trial. That gets you Birdo (after 16) and Toadette (after 32).

One thing I'm not sure of...Ranks at the end of a race. I needed a star rank in each 50cc Grand Prix, but mine flucuated. Is rank based on you performance overall or what? (I came first in all these grand prix bear in mind)

And yeah, the ghost is King Boo. Sadly his partner from Double Dash!, Petey Pirahna (my fave) isn't in this game. (ASAIK)

I spent a night with my sister just doing every stage once in Time Trial. That gets you Birdo (after 16) and Toadette (after 32).

One thing I'm not sure of...Ranks at the end of a race. I needed a star rank in each 50cc Grand Prix, but mine flucuated. Is rank based on you performance overall or what? (I came first in all these grand prix bear in mind)

And yeah, the ghost is King Boo. Sadly his partner from Double Dash!, Petey Pirahna (my fave) isn't in this game. (ASAIK)

Star rank? I thought the ranks were in letters A-E! You've gone over my head completely!

Star rank? I thought the ranks were in letters A-E! You've gone over my head completely!

Yep, there's stars. IIRC. I'm pretty sure I've got one or two in the past, and that's how to unlock Baby Daisy, getting stars in all races in 50cc grand prix.