NEurope
Zechs Merquise

Mario Kart Wii

I shure hope they will bring out the black wheel:

blackwiiwheelze6.jpg

and the Gloden Wheel would be nice to!

goldenwiiwheelch1.jpg

what about a pink one for my wife Nintendo?

Your wifes called "Nintendo"? :heh:

So who does everyone think the secret character from Mario Galaxy will be (they hinted to it in the Iwata asks)?

Rosalina, without a doubt. Unless they're planning on introducing one of the bosses, like they did with Petey Pirana in Sunshine.

So GAME are shipping it early or just processing early?

I think they are just processing and packing orders early and then sending them out closer to the release date. Maybe Wednesday morning for people who went with free shipping.

Bloody Play have told me I won't be getting mine!!

I pre-ordered on 23/2/08 !! :(

I went to a GameStation earlier and they had 4 copies of this behind the counter. Now much but then again, it's out next week. Kinda hoping that copies will be sent out early next week.

Rosalina, without a doubt. Unless they're planning on introducing one of the bosses, like they did with Petey Pirana in Sunshine.

Yeah, it can't really be anyone else, because Mole would hardly count as a special character.

I'd of liked the fire-snake thingy from the mario bros to be in it. What a legend.

I'd love a Luma personally!

Really looking forward to this game. Going to iceland for a few days on the sunday for an exciting presentation which could net me a feature film deal, and all I can think about is how gutted I am not playing this - what the fuck is wrong with me!??!

Oh yeah, could be a Luma, the fat one lol.

But what is the fire snake thing called?

Nah thats not what I mean. He's not in that list, but I'm pretty sure he's in the new super mario bros.

Im kicking myself.

A luma would be nice but it will most likely be Rosalina and I don't give a f**k about her. It's just Peach with different clothes and haircut (I don't like Daisy either). The penguin trainer, the mole boss or one of those small robots would be awesome.

By fire snake, do you mean the three headed boss from Mario Bros 2?

Personally, I'd like to see the return of Mouser (the bomb launching mouse) some day.

Anyway, Kamek, monty mole and Wart are my most wanted characters (and all koopalings but they're too much to be in).

Anyone else ordered from Amazon? I ordered when it was £19.99 and it still saying that. Hope they send stuff early, never preordered anything with them before, but they're stupidly quick with everything else!

Yeah, I don't think Roselia or whatever her name is established enough of a personality to deem being in the game. I figured it would be her though until someone suggested a Luma, I think that could work quite well and hope it is one personally.

Nah it isnt a boss, it is just an enemy that dwells in lava and jumps up, looks like a Snake.

God-damn the name, THE NAAAAME!!!!

Well I popped into GAME in Preston (where my trains switch to go home). A nice lady at the counter took my pre-order. She scared me a litte, she said "ooooh are you as excited as I am for mario kart wii!!!?" to which I replied "Erm..a little?" Then she asked me if I wanted to pre-order Wii Fit, but when she said Wii Fit she did the hula spinning motion which scared the crap out of me. I also out of curiosity asked her what date they had for Brawl and she was boasting about how she'd played it already...

May 1st was the date she had, I know it isnt May 1st but I put down a pre-order anyway. She may be crazy but she was a nice lady =]

If a freaky woman asked me if I wanted to order Wii fit and told me that she played Brawl before me then I'd need to see a shrink.

If a freaky woman asked me if I wanted to order Wii fit and told me that she played Brawl before me then I'd need to see a shrink.
exactly...:(

Also, speaking of those black and gold wii wheels, reckon they might get sold on the stars catalogue? I know the answer is no but it would be nice right?

Anyone else ordered from Amazon? I ordered when it was £19.99 and it still saying that. Hope they send stuff early, never preordered anything with them before, but they're stupidly quick with everything else!

In my experience Amazon are good with everything except pre-orders, though if you payed for first class delivery then they might serve you well. I pre-ordered a few games and I never got them on release/ day before, and with the most recent game (Fire Emblem on Wii) I just cancelled the order and bought it up the town, lol. Delivery has been great with already out games, dvds, books etc and everything else I've ever got off Amazon, just not the pre-orders! :blank:

I can believe you didn't ask her out on a date!!!

True I've never met anyone that quirky at a game store of any kind. But yeah ask her out on a date and then play on her Smash Brothers ;) There are bonuses to relationships :D

In my experience Amazon are good with everything except pre-orders, though if you payed for first class delivery then they might serve you well. I pre-ordered a few games and I never got them on release/ day before, and with the most recent game (Fire Emblem on Wii) I just cancelled the order and bought it up the town, lol. Delivery has been great with already out games, dvds, books etc and everything else I've ever got off Amazon, just not the pre-orders! :blank:

Yeah Pokemon they took a good week and a half to get it to me, same with something else which escapes my mind. Day the Smash date is actually announced I'll probably pre-order it from some shop, but that will depend by if I'm at uni at the time of release or not.

Hmmm, might preorder with GAME as well. Yup, gonna do that now. Better to have 2 copies :)