NEurope
Owario

Eliminate! N-E... You're Next!

I've not read this since i died :( so I just caught up on it.

I love it.

Please put it all in one document at the end of it, just for keepsakes.

I've not read this since i died :( so I just caught up on it.

I love it.

Please put it all in one document at the end of it, just for keepsakes.

dude thats like reading harry potter until the first character dies, not cool. Clearly, you made the mistake of thinking you weren't going to be mentioned again

Excellent chapter.

But I'm still the only death god who hasn't been mentioned in the story itself. Ah well. My time will come.

Another enjoyable chapter.Very well done and looking forward to the rest of the chapters.

Awesome chapter. I wonder how Moria will get into all of this, or will he just continue to lruk in the shadows.

I'm fairly certain on the overall amount of chapters now; in total there should be thirteen when it's all done, unless something unanticipated happens. I do have exams soon though, so I would expect at least one week to go without an update between now and the finale. Currently, chapter eight is coming along nicely, and I see no reason why it shouldn't be up on Monday.

It was either this week or next that was going to have a triple chapter, like five, and in the end I opted for next week.

Chapter 8

Eenuh hovered into the shady room that Zell was situated in. It was mid-afternoon, but the only light present was emitted from a small monitor lying amongst a heap of wires. Zell didn’t hear Eenuh enter, but he was not shocked when she began to speak.

“He’s left.â€

He serenely turned around to face her.

“Did you follow him?â€

“Yes.â€

“And?â€

“He was definitely following Letty.â€

“Good.†He turned back around and gestured towards the screen effortlessly. “Would you kindly clear up this mess? I no longer have any use for it now that Supergrunch has turned his cameras off. That’s always a problem, when you steal a connection, but then again, it’s not like I needed to see my work when it’s already written down in this notebook, I just wanted to make sure that he saw it properly.â€

“Zell, I watched over Supergrunch like you told me to, but I’m not your slave. You can clean up your own mess.â€

Zell smirked and put his feet up while he stretched his arms.

“I’m the one with the power here, Eenuh.â€

“That’s not true; I could kill you at any moment if I desired.â€

“Maybe so, but without me it’s impossible for you to win that little bet of yours, and if you don’t do as I say, I might not feel up to catching all the other Death Note owners.â€

Eenuh tried to shrug off Zell’s arrogant attitude.

“What makes you so sure you can catch all the others?â€

Zell burst out laughing, making no attempt to contain the noise.

“Oh no, the question is not why do I think I can catch them, it’s why do you think I can catch them? After all, out of all the people to pick from, you believed I would be the one who would stand victorious. You watched me, you understand how my brain works, and you and I both know that I’m going to win, it’s that simple. Unless of course, you don’t do what I say.â€

“You’re a real arsehole, you know that?â€

Eenuh walked over to where the monitor was placed and started to unplug the wires connected to it.

“Right now,†spoke Zell to no one in particular, “Supergrunch is stealthily tracking down Letty, unaware that she has an invisible bodyguard who can spot him a mile away. Sooner or later there will be a confrontation, and I’m fairly confident that Supergrunch will come out on top; he just seems too smart to be defeated by someone as pathetic as Letty. He’ll learn all about the Death Note and what it’s capable of, and everything will fall into place. Isn’t life fun?â€

Death Note: How to Use

The time and condition of death can be changed, but once the victim’s name has been written, the individual’s death can never be avoided.

Whenever you want to change anything written in the Death Note, within 6 minutes and 40 seconds after you wrote you must first rule out the characters you want to erase with two straight lines.

A name and a face. That’s what Stefkov had told Supergrunch he needed to kill someone. But what did that mean, exactly? Did Letty hold the answers? It was only a matter of time until Supergrunch found out. He watched from afar as Letty walked down an empty street, making sure to stay out of her sight. Only a matter of time.

“There’s someone following you,†proclaimed EchoDesiato as he flew above Letty.

“Who?†responded Letty, making sure not to turn around to look.

“I don’t know, I’ve never seen him before. Looks like he hasn’t had a shower in weeks!â€

“I thought you said no one would risk following me if I had the eyes?â€

“I don’t think this guy’s a Death Note owner; there doesn’t seem to be a death god following him.â€

Still walking at a steady pace, Letty shook her head.

“Last time you said something like that you were lying. Why should I believe you again?â€

“What reason do I have to lie now? I already got what I wanted. Look, I think I’ve got an idea on how to deal with this guy. Think of it as my way of making up for tricking you earlier.â€

Letty was fed up with being told what to do. It was time for her to make a stand.

“No,†she said as she ripped out a page from her Death Note, “this time we’re doing it my way.â€

Hah I'm an arsehole. I think I might get my cumupance though sooner or later.

Great chapter again, I look forward to the next installment.

Is there anyone who reads this who hasn't read/watched the original Death Note? Would be interesting to know.

Is there anyone who reads this who hasn't read/watched the original Death Note? Would be interesting to know.

I haven't read/watched Death Note, and never plan to.

This story, however, is ace.

I haven't read/watched Death Note, and never plan to.

This story, however, is ace.

You sound like you're proud of not watching it.

You sound like you're proud of not watching it.

Nope. I just don't like anime.

Nope. I just don't like anime.

No offense, but in my opinion that's the same like saying "I don't like music". There's alot of shitty music, but also plenty of good music. It's the same with anime. And I'd be surprised if you wouldn't like Death Note if you'd watch it.

*raises hand*

I haven't watched/read it. I would if I had it and had the time to watch it (which I don't, not really); so some of it is a bit confusing to me, like the use of the Death Notes. Has nothing to do with your writing though, which is excellent, and you explain everything very well. =3

Nope, not a big anime fan, only the really popular ones like Dragonball.

Nope, not a big anime fan, only the really popular ones like Dragonball,

I used to like dragonball vaguely, but now I just have no interest at all in anything anime.

If you enjoy this story then you really should watch the anime. Having watched the anime and reading this it's just fun to see that happening with people from this forum. Story isn't the same as the anime I don't think which is good. Nice to read something different.