N-Europe

The N-Europe results hyper archive sensation 2007

Dan_Dare

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeh - we have a-levels

im hoping for a B (music) C (home ec)D (french) (which on average seems like what youve got)

what you hoping to do next year? (im that lazy i cant be bothered to look :D)

ha i did music too. It's great subject here at least. I'm hoping to do music production and technology but our points come out next week so i won't know if they rose or what you know.

About 70% ya.

Damn irish leaving cert.Wish i had those points in your country if that's the case.:)

I was so stressed I pucked a lot this morning. These exams have to be unhealthy.

my tummy is getting really queasy myself

ive rented so many movies to watch to keep my mind off it!

going up at 8.30am tomorrow to get my results brave and quick..

ha i did music too. It's great subject here at least. I'm hoping to do music production and technology but our points come out next week so i won't know if they rose or what you know.

i hated music

the teachers in my school pick their fave's and help them but not anyone else

glad im rid of them and get a new start in september hopefully!

going up at 8.30am tomorrow to get my results brave and quick..

ours wern't ready for about 10... it dragged on for a while. Try not to be there to early i guess.

I was here most of yesterday trying to keep my mind of things.

i hated music

the teachers in my school pick their fave's and help them but not anyone else

glad im rid of them and get a new start in september hopefully!

Yes our music teacher is also A prick. What is it about their arrogance. i have never had A single nice music teacher...

I had the music classes to do it outside the school though. i was the ONLY person in the exam hall that day.I was the only one to do the subject as it isn't really dont it my school.

ours wern't ready for about 10... it dragged on for a while. Try not to be there to early i guess.

I was here most of yesterday trying to keep my mind of things.

we get ours at 8.30 i thinks

it means if i dont get in to my first course i can start looking around for spaces in lower graded courses or something?

i'm seeing my bf tonight - i think we'll have a gaming session

tony hawks and sonic me thinks

going up at 8.30am tomorrow to get my results brave and quick.

Hey don't worry, try and ease your mind on it, I was really worried before but now I've set myself at ease about it (kind of). You'll do great :D (Hopefully ;))

Do you know what time the institutions open so we can get our results?

media studies

i hope i do

i really dont want to be stuck in ballymena working for the next year

My best friend A year ahead of me works in a spar... I do not want to turn out like that ha.

Getting my results tommoz

Cross fingers for me :p

good luck and don't worry!:)

Goooooood Luck for everyone in the A levels sector on their results tomorrow, i hope they get you where you want to go.

Only a week tomorrow left now. I'm suprisingly carm (Is it Calm or Carm?) though.

*slaps self* Don't get too cocky!

I can get my results off the internet tomorrow from 8am, or I can go in and get my results on paper.

Tbh, I think I'd rather go and get them, but...it's a £5 bus fare. I'll probably end up going in anyway, I dunno if I'll be able to resist the urge of checking on the net or not!

Guest Stefkov
I can get my results off the internet tomorrow from 8am, or I can go in and get my results on paper.

Tbh, I think I'd rather go and get them, but...it's a £5 bus fare. I'll probably end up going in anyway, I dunno if I'll be able to resist the urge of checking on the net or not!

I'm going in tommorow mainly to see people. Just to say hello etc. Then if I can be bothered to go and inquire about my Graphics and Photography "homework" :heh:

Goooooood Luck for everyone in the A levels sector on their results tomorrow, i hope they get you where you want to go.

Only a week tomorrow left now. I'm suprisingly carm (Is it Calm or Carm?) though.

*slaps self* Don't get too cocky!

Yea same, wish everyone good lucktommorow with the A levels, especially my lover - Stef

Coolness is mine!

I just want to say:

jklsghdsdaewsruktgvyeswwqiolukvwroqt48i63fgiuhrowqfyseltqcauiflfhacitulwqdflsknnnnnnnnnnnngaiulkiwtrltrjkhwrto.

And also:

Good luck to everyone :D not long now till I can go get my results to :D :D feeling very queasy but still. I just realised this morning that I haven't been thinking about my general studies results at all, I haven't even thought about a grade for it. lolz stupid general studies

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!