N-Europe

Spice Girls Reunion

AshMat

I know somthing much much worse......S Club Juniors. What the hell were they thinking >_<

They were the worst thing to happen to music since the origional band.

Though not even that can describe how utterly shit they were.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mooooo no they wasn't!

I mean if you were my age when they were around I'm sure you would have loved them :P

I mean they did do well!

I was a year older than you, and their songs were the musical equivalent of having your ears drenched in sulphuric acid, being scraped with a white hot garden rake and then having hungry vultures peck off the raw flesh afterwards.

I mildly liked them when i was small (S Club), and I even saw them live. I was never really a fan though. I preferred the TV show.

I remember my mum kept like buying me the singles, and I was like.. "Yeah.. um, thanks..".

Spice Girls "Stop" was the first CD I ever bought. I didn't like them enough to actually buy the album.

Wow this is unexpected, I think some of them will only be doing it for the money. I remember really disliking them at the time and being dragged to the cinema with my sisters to see that movie they did - I wasn't impressed. On another note I do think Limp Bizkit are totally horrendous and probably worse than the Spice Girls.

I didn't realise Take That had reformed. Are East-17 back? I wonder if S Club Seven will get back together? Maybe when they finish rehab.

There's still hope for Rick Astley.

If Rick Astley staged a comeback, my life would be complete.

First thing in a long time that I have something to agree with j00.

Hugs for Eeevil!

Some of Geri's songs I really enjoyed. I think the reviews/critics have been very harsh in all of the Spice girls Solo Careers.

I really liked:

Scream if you wanna go faster, Bag it up, Look at me, It' raining men.

Listen to 'Desire" (If you haven't allready).

It's her best, IMO, but got NOWHERE on the charts.

o look hobb is starting yet ANOTHER arguement :/

i didnt even like spice girls back in the day well i admit "spice up your life" was half decent but i would NEVER go and buy one of there albums (they sold 58 million albums according to news yesterday)

because all there solo projects are extremely poor....and they are starting to be forgotton maybe its best if they give it another try (NOOOOOO)

They were the worst thing to happen to music since the origional band.

Though not even that can describe how utterly shit they were.

Please don't say band. A band to me is people who play instuments. The correct term is boy group or girl group ha.

Just what i say really.

Guys the spice girls were great for their time. Remember that. Most of the people complaining here were too OLD or too YOUNG to appreciate them.

A big majority of the Spice Girls fan base is comprised of homosexual men, so you liking them is no suprise chairdriver.

i beg to differ...you started the arguement

wow calling me gay just because im from wales just..wow

*daffyd = only gay in village (little britain)..he in welsh village..im welsh... 2 and 2 together = being called gay cause im welsh* :blank:

racist

Some of Geri's songs I really enjoyed. I think the reviews/critics have been very harsh in all of the Spice girls Solo Careers.

I really liked:

Scream if you wanna go faster, Bag it up, Look at me, It' raining men.

Yeah, she had 3 number 1s for no reason.

Scream If You Wanna Go Faster is a great song.

Dear lord:

4vsozl0jm5.jpg

Victoria Beckham looks like an ugly fembot, Geri Halliwell looks like a poor man's Susan Sarandon, Emma Bunton looks okay, just pregnant obviously and Mel B looks like a transexual. Only Mel C seems to have not gone uglified.

;490342]

Victoria Beckham looks like an ugly fembot' date=' Geri Halliwell looks like a poor man's Susan Sarandon, Emma Bunton looks okay, just pregnant obviously and Mel B looks like a transexual. Only Mel C seems to have not gone uglified.[/quote']

So much for you being this unable to express bad emotion bullshit. Strong language or not.

I still believe Geri is worth a plowing.

Mel B would look better if she had her trademark frizzy hair. I know that after slamming out Eddie Murphy's kid she may not be in her prime.