NEurope
Sign in to follow this  
Fierce_LiNk

The Search For Love

Ergh god, fine then:

Note, on this pic i still have braces, it's probably half a year old, but i still look exactly like this

l_459dbde11573236936c6b4d431d7a17b.jpg

And plus, i'm only 3 months, in fact 2 and a week off being 16, and when it came to sex i feel i was very mature about it. Yeah i can be immature, it's fun to still try and enjoy yourself at my age.

woah, there's someone on this forum younger than me, even if it is only by a couple of months. (I'm sure there's way more, but I always get my aged mentioned on here which annoys me)

You look like a clone of one of my old best mates, I mean you look exactly like him. Its pretty freaky.

woah, there's someone on this forum younger than me, even if it is only by a couple of months. (I'm sure there's way more, but I always get my aged mentioned on here which annoys me)

You look like a clone of one of my old best mates, I mean you look exactly like him. Its pretty freaky.

I swear there's a 13 year old on here too...

I swear there's a 13 year old on here too...

You make it sound like there is only one. :heh:

I'm sure there are loads of younger people....odds are...

I fell in love pretty recently actually, with someone I never expected to think of in such a way. I surprised myself because my feelings did a 360 in the space of a couple of weeks. I went from denouncing women from the end of a bad relationship, to first seeing a friend of mine in a different light, to admitting to a mate "yea, I think I like her, I'm not sure, I don't think I love her or anything", to falling for her. I originally didn't want to go in head first, thought I'd go in slow, but it accelerated beyond my control and I know the feeling's there for her too.

Basically all I'm saying is there's no sense in giving up or getting down at the end of one thing. I've found good proof that love can be hiding in unexpected places :)

I fell in love pretty recently actually, with someone I never expected to think of in such a way. I surprised myself because my feelings did a 360 in the space of a couple of weeks. I went from denouncing women from the end of a bad relationship, to first seeing a friend of mine in a different light, to admitting to a mate "yea, I think I like her, I'm not sure, I don't think I love her or anything", to falling for her. I originally didn't want to go in head first, thought I'd go in slow, but it accelerated beyond my control and I know the feeling's there for her too.

Basically all I'm saying is there's no sense in giving up or getting down at the end of one thing. I've found good proof that love can be hiding in unexpected places :)

Congrats, Its nice to hear positive stuff like that!

Er what can i say. I love some people that never loved me back. it's sad but I get over it.

SO it's a no from me.

I had it. It fucked me up.

It's funny though, back then I was loyal, loving, caring everything a boyfriend should be and it failed.

Now I don't give two shits, I get what I want and it seems a whole lot easier.

Everybody always has that one person who forms the identity they retain for the rest of their lives, now I don't want love.

Kind of like putting your hand in a flame, from afar it's some beautiful, flickering mirage, and as you get closer you feel its warmth and can view it's detail in all it's delicate splendor.

You get closer still, the heat and passion intensifies. Then suddenly you realise how long you've had your hand in the flame and your scarred forever.

From then on you know how painful that flame was, some continue to seek it's warmth while others would rather sit in the cold than to be burned again.

That was sooo emo. Nicely put, but still. Damn.

I've known a lot of people who say they'll never love again. But truth is you're not usually in control of it. Some girl shows an interest in you and you hook up with her and suddenly you both have these feelings and bam, you're back in danger of getting burned again.

I agree with the "better to have loved and lost" outlook. You only live once, you should experience the great feeling as much as possible because personally, I think it outweighs the pain of loss.

Heh, I've given up. It's something that I probably want more than anything in the world, but I'm just too narcisstic and antisocial.

My friends try to get me to come to strip clubs and set me up with skanky hoes, and it really annoys me because I can't get into that, it's not my thing. Maybe I idealise a stable relationship too much.

I just don't think I'm cut out for it.

[/thats the most emo thing you're ever going to get out of me in my entire life]

Im sure that will happen to me again some time. I being a bit bitter about my recent experiences but hey its more that Im upset about my last relationship having gone sour than relationships in general. I just dont care for finding someone. I want any i have from now on to be much like the situation that has happened to you. It just kinda happens. Means that you both like each other for who you really are.

I just realised I said my feelings did a 360 instead of a 180. Which would mean they went all the way back to how they were. I'm going to leave it that way, for comedy value.

I just realised I said my feelings did a 360 instead of a 180. Which would mean they went all the way back to how they were. I'm going to leave it that way, for comedy value.

I did indeed roffle in my pants.

I did wonder about that. It reminds me of a famous quote by a basketball player/captain, who was trying to lift his team's spirits, as they were sucking a bit:

"we're going to turn this team 360 degrees around!"

Ahhhh, so confused right now. Why must life always throw shit in your face....

Sign in to follow this