N-Europe

Official RE Battle Cards!

Meik

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guy says:

FUCK THE ADMINISTRATION OF REVO-EUROPE.COM, AND FUCK YOU, 21ST CENTURY BRITAIN. ALSO, I SUCK REAL BAD. HAVER IS WAY BETTER THAN ME AT EVERYTHING INCLUDING PUPPETEERING.

Ben says:

HEY GUY, DO YOU KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND SOME DONKEY DICK? I'D REALLY QUITE LIKE TO HAVE A PARTIAL SUCK ON SOME HOT DONKEY DICK.

Guy says:

No Ben, I do not.

Ben says:

WHY THE FUCK NOT? I AM A TOOL. YOU ARE MUCH BETTER THAN ME AT EVERYTHING INCLUDING THE TRUMPET AND ARTS AND CRAFTS.

Seriously guys, can we get back on topic here? Less spamming and more sucking up to Mike and me, and more crying from Marshmellow.

Guest Offerman
I demand a 'The old days were better' thread. NOW

Theres too many sodding n00bs to remember the ol' days. It would be a one man band.

Guest Offerman
i demand energy cards and imposter offerman trainer card

Offerman looses 30 points in a penis comparison with Dabookerman.

Gains 30 points during a wanking contest with Dabookerman, usally Adriana Lima as fuel.

Can you post the CubeChris one again? As it was in the first post it's now gone without a trace.

(I love you Flinky, I was only kidding. Why doesn't everyone that disagrees with me, even slightly, complain to Shorty about me? Apparently there has been an influx recently.)

Guest Offerman

( Why doesn't everyone that disagrees with me, even slightly, complain to Shorty about me? Apparently there has been an influx recently.)

You too ay? I say let them rot.

I'm going to reply to some of the enquiries and comments in a mish mash fashion:

• The cards are all meant to be a joke - don't take them seriously.
  • Marshmellow's card is nothing to do with elitism, I just noticed that he creates stupid threads. And he looks like that guy out of Cool Runnings. And he said himself that he likes to touch asses - he didn't say what type.
  • If you don't want your card done because you think we'll be mean to you (IN A JOKING WAY..), feel free to say so. We have plenty of other people willing to be made.
  • New cards will be made when both me and Guy have time to do so. We'll probably make some tomorrow.
  • All the cards are available to see on my first post - there is a link next to each name on the list (under "done!").

i finally saw the family guy movie last night, it had me laughing the whole way through. i swear, in the jesus bit i nearly wet myself :hehe:

meik and 3rd, i've noticed that some users have given little summaries of themselves to help you with their cards, would you like me to do one too?

i finally saw the family guy movie last night, it had me laughing the whole way through. i swear, in the jesus bit i nearly wet myself :hehe:

meik and 3rd, i've noticed that some users have given little summaries of themselves to help you with their cards, would you like me to do one too?

Yeah, that would help.

I quickly whipped this up in photoshop to give an idea of what these cards would look like if they were physically made:

cards8ry.jpg

Hooray.

(2 new cards coming later today)

I spose i better list my likes and dislikes and other shit i guess

height - 5'11

weight - 12 stone

likes - music (usually metal, grundge, rock etc), movies (star wars is my fave), anything nintendo usual retarted stuff like that

dislikes - everything i dont like :p

[*]Marshmellow's card is nothing to do with elitism, I just noticed that he creates stupid threads. And he looks like that guy out of Cool Runnings. And he said himself that he likes to touch asses - he didn't say what type.

-THough it would be obvious what "type"

-not all my threads are stupid:(

COOL RUNNINGS ROX I LOVE THAT MOVIE

coolrunnings2.jpg