N-Europe

Learning to Drive

Portlett

im learning to drive! in a red polo

whatever you do - TAKE YOUR TIME.. my friend rushed hers and has failed 4 times already - she always goes in for her test before shes ready or she hasnt practiced..

PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE - ive been learning since february and havent even thought of my test cause im not insured on my mums car

I learnt to drive in 2000/2001.

Back then I paid £12.50 per hour lesson with First Time and drove a Corsa. In total I done 31 hours and passed my test first time with 7 minors :)

I have now been driving for 6 years.

God, it's been 8 or 9 years since I learnt to drive! *old*

If you can get someone to take you out outside of driving lessons (once you've done the basics), it will help A LOT. I spent a lot of time out with my dad and by the time I passed my test I was quite happy to be out on my own :)

Oh and get some motorway lessons if you can. I didn't, and it was ages before I was able to get on there, cos I'm a coward :grin:

I have my theory on the 23rd! I'm doing a semi intensive course at the moment, and absolutely loving it. I wish I hadn;t waited till I was 22 before getting in a car.

Yeh I know what you mean I was 20 at the end of last summer when I started and you just think why didnt I start learning earlier.