N-Europe

Soul Calibur IV

Retro_Link

• Replies 624
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My only objection is it seems silly to see a guy with a sword fighting a guy with a lightsabre. I mean, COME ON!

Yeah, that and the fact that they have force powers at their command....and stupid console version exclusivity.

Would rather have seen Final Fantasy characters or something like that. Heck i'd even have settled for Sauron and Gandalf...

Yeah that would be pretty cool. I still want to see Alien vs Predator though. :heh:

Yoda looks so fricking cool. I can't wait to tombstone him with Asteroth.

1199978802.jpg

1199978804.jpg

1199978803.jpg

1199978004.jpg

I'm really worried that this game is coming out in the summer. Could this be like SC III, or will it be as awesome as SC II. Time will tell munchkins.

You didn't like SC3? Why? I thought the little RTS mode was a nice touch, better than a stroy mode where you merely fight the same opponents but in different circumstances...Ugh.

You didn't like SC3? Why? I thought the little RTS mode was a nice touch, better than a stroy mode where you merely fight the same opponents but in different circumstances...Ugh.

The characters were awfully unbalanced and it was a challenge not win with a ring-out. Also the enemy AI was incredibly crap, most noticeable on the last boss who regularly did the same move three or four times in a row.

Soul Calibur 1 was the best in the series. Thats not even debatable.

Fighters Megamix is a 1997 fighting game developed by AM2 and published by Sega exclusively for the Sega Saturn. It combines several characters from various Sega games, from the complete cast of Virtua Fighter 2 and Fighting Vipers to Janet from Virtua Cop 2 and the Hornet car from Daytona USA, while allowing to play the bosses of both games without codes. It was one of the most critically acclaimed games of the 32-bit era.

Sounds like a very odd game...

He's gone from hard ass into a pirate that enjoys ass.

Two observations:

Seung-Mina's got "normal" sized breasts in comparison to everyone else.

In this picture either shes not wearing panties or shes wearing very small ones :p

• 1 month later...

sc4_pub_ss_lizardman_ivy_001.psd.jpg.jpg

sc4_pub_ss_kilik_003.psd.jpg.jpg

sc4_pub_ss_xianghua_001.psd.jpg.jpg

sc4_pub_ss_kilik_xianghua_003.psd.jpg.jpg

New pictures of Kilik, Xianghua and Lizardman. I'm digging Kilik's new look. I always though Lizardman was a bit of a weak character but he looks a bit cooler, I just hope his animation is and fighting style is a bit more lizardy...

I'm still not sure which version to get. I'd much rather have Yoda but I prefer the Dual Shock 3 for beat'em'ups...Achievements might just swing it.

New pictures of Kilik, Xianghua and Lizardman. I'm digging Kilik's new look. I always though Lizardman was a bit of a weak character but he looks a bit cooler, I just hope his animation is and fighting style is a bit more lizardy...

I'm still not sure which version to get. I'd much rather have Yoda but I prefer the Dual Shock 3 for beat'em'ups...Achievements might just swing it.

Actually Lizardman was quite strong, he was just a bit too slow, and very hard to maneuver. Watch out for his SP kick.:heh: