N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so pleased Bristol City are going to Wembley, they've been made favourites to win promotion now as well, which is pretty special since last season they were in League 1!

Gonna try and get tickets to the final, hopefully it'll be a better day out than last year when I went to see Yeovil vs. Blackpool!

Stoke City. :wink:

-EDIT- If you mean by an easy 3 points...

LOL. For once I think West Brom will put up the most challenge out of the 3 teams who come up.

But I meant easy to get to, because I don't drive.

LOL. For once I think West Brom will put up the most challenge out of the 3 teams who come up.

Oh, fair enough. I realised that was what you probably meant when I edited my post.

But theres still Fulham, though. :smile:

Unfortunately I don't know every shop in the country.

Are you suggesting you bought a plastic medal? If so...why?

It is not plastic it is gold one and, I got it becuse Manchester United won and, I wanted my own becuse it looked nice.

Good buying there.

A team I know bought a few medals one time, I think they are called 'Chelsea.'

ROFL!!!

Absolutely brilliant.

It is not plastic it is gold one and, I got it becuse Manchester United won and, I wanted my own becuse it looked nice.

So you bought a replica Premier League medal? How much did you pay for it? (and before Mr plastic attacks me, I'm only being curious not lord overseer)

Pure brilliance by Bristol City. So glad they won. :)

Now Palace are out of the play-offs, I'd expect Hull to win unfortunately. Fucking fake Yorkshire team.

Excuse me? How excatly are a team formed in 1904 "fake"?

I didn't mean fake team, I meant fake Yorkshire team.

Hull is in Humberside or whatever it is called.

Hull fans try to create rivalries with the fans of Leeds, Sheffield Wednesday, Sheffield United and Barnsley when it is about 70 miles away.

They aren't local rivals for me, thats all I was saying.

so when does the 2008/09 thread start there is plenty of transfer speculation i want to discuss

We decided last year that the next season topic is made on the day of the fixture list announcement.

And is made by who ever gets the information first and decides to post it.

We decided last year that the next season topic is made on the day of the fixture list announcement.

And is made by who ever gets the information first and decides to post it.

well then can i start a transfer news/speculation thread?

Tonight's prediction...

Rangers will do their usual ultra-defensive display but Zenit will grab a goal within 25 minutes. Will stay at 1-0 until half-time when Rangers will go all out and Zenit will get a goal on the break around the hour mark. Rangers will grab a 80ish minute goal back and then be all over them, Zenit will hold out for a 2-1 win.

I hope Mowbry keeps the same attacking football style he has done at Hibs first then West Brom. Mowbry makes sure his teams are nice to watch. Needs to sign some players but yeah I hope they keep the same style and are a success.

Celtic should go for him if they sack Strachan.

Why Drogba would wanna go Milan I dont know. Unless they get in Jose then he is crazy. The club does not wanna move forward. They might not even make the top 4 so that means no Champions League. I hope they dont make it so Ancellotti gets the sack and the club sells the old players.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!