N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And you lost me £60!

Had a a £1 acumulator on with a £60 comeback which included Arsenal and Liverpool a draw. All other results had come through, I just needed chelski. Then you go and lose. Dammit.

haha awesome pic redshift!

Not too bothered about the Arsenal result tbh. I know its advantage to the Scousers but I'm pretty confident we will score at Anfield.

Anyway, another match with the pool on Saturday...come on you gunners!

We (Liverpool) were very very lucky to come away with anything from that game. The only other place i have heard a crowd like that is at Anfield. Your supporters did you proud and it was massivley intimidating, BUT i dont think you will score at Anfield.

We (Liverpool) were very very lucky to come away with anything from that game. The only other place i have heard a crowd like that is at Anfield. Your supporters did you proud and it was massivley intimidating, BUT i dont think you will score at Anfield.

On the contrary, I think we are gonna score. Its hard to imagine us not scoring IMO. Anyway, each to their own I guess. :smile:

There you go, for once our crowd get a compliment, cheers. I had the radio on whilst streaming it, and the tit on five live didn't say a good word about our crowd.

1. At kick off - "The stadium is still filling this won't happen next week at anfield"
  2. When a player cocks up - "Some guy near by is screaming, thats not on the player only made one mistake"
  3. 7 minutes before half time - "Arsenal fans are leaving for refreshments, whats going on, this won't happen at anfield"
  4. 5 minutes before the end - "The stadium is now half empty, this definitely won't happen next week at anfield".

Although I do hate the tits who leave early or go get food early, he didn't need to bang on about it. Surely he's been to games before at the Emirates, it's generally full of people who have far too much money than sense.

Also, swish pic red_shift.

Well we play Aresnal on the 8/4/08 in the CL again.

Since the 11/04/07 we have conceded just 2 goals at home in the CL. Not many people get goals past us at home. Im not sure what our full record is but i think we average something like 0.1 goals per game against us at Anfield over the past 5 years.

For some reason we can do the business in the CL especially at home, its just a shame we dont have the stamina for the league proper.

There you go, for once our crowd get a compliment, cheers. I had the radio on whilst streaming it, and the tit on five live didn't say a good word about our crowd.

1. At kick off - "The stadium is still filling this won't happen next week at anfield"
  2. When a player cocks up - "Some guy near by is screaming, thats not on the player only made one mistake"
  3. 7 minutes before half time - "Arsenal fans are leaving for refreshments, whats going on, this won't happen at anfield"
  4. 5 minutes before the end - "The stadium is now half empty, this definitely won't happen next week at anfield".

Although I do hate the tits who leave early or go get food early, he didn't need to bang on about it. Surely he's been to games before at the Emirates, it's generally full of people who have far too much money than sense.

Thats Alan Green for you though, despite claims to the contry hes quite clearly a Liverpool fan.

Manchester United are good I hope they win the cups and darksnowman I sent you a PM.

Thanks.

Liverpool last night...? Well a good result. 1-1 isn't half bad but thats not to say its over and I'll be very suprised if its 0-0 next week, though I don't think we'll play for the goalless draw. Arsenal will likely score meaning things could be tasty.

I see Mascherano had a quiet game last night- not mouthing to the ref and just getting on with the match and putting in the tackles. Thats the way he should be, the grandeur of the match against Man United must have had him a little too hyped the other week.

good result for liverpool but the 2nd half display was very poor. 10 men behind the ball happy to just defend. It is not good stuff and just shows how negative Rafa is compared to Wenger and Ferguson. Yes you can win the CL like this but it will always fail in the Premiership. You have to take more risks and be more expansive!

I really hope Rafa does not set out the team to defend next week..

Dunno what has happened to Alonso. Two years ago he made liverpool play football. He would play it long, short and near enough always found his man. Now he gives the ball away far too often.

Yeh So do I, but I got a few scornful looks from people, when a came back 2mins late from getting a burger. (queues were not good, neither was the burger tbh) .

Bit hypocritical from some of them seeing as it was a North London Derby and most of them couldn't be arsed to get up and sing.

We'll play well on Saturday, as long as there aren't any injuries before then.

I met David Seaman tonight whilst watching the Arsenal-Liverpool match. Best thing ever, I do look like fag though.

f_P0204082040m_648a11b.jpg

Nice Pic:)

Last Time I went to the Emirates I met Avram Grant. Quite a nice bloke actually.

Aint met Avram Grant himself, but I've served his wife and kids in one of the Chelsea suites (I work at Chelsea btw) and they were well nice! They weren't those rich types that are real snobby and horrible but were really kind. Nice surprise.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!