N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Stefkov

Great result. Rooney should have had 4, maybe even 5 goals himself.

Ronaldo's first goal. It amazes me when the goalies hands go over the ball/the ball goes under their hand.

All I can say is, this season has not turned out the way I expected it.

Morton were never that good this season.

Celtic aren't going to win the league.

And Villa are on a downwards slope.

Villa can't really do much with such a small squad. We need some new players in the summer. Especially with Mellberg leaving, we need to find some quality defenders. :(

All I can say is, this season has not turned out the way I expected it.

Morton were never that good this season.

Celtic aren't going to win the league.

And Villa are on a downwards slope.

Villa can't really do much with such a small squad. We need some new players in the summer. Especially with Mellberg leaving, we need to find some quality defenders. :(

I agree, with some bulking up in defence and maybe a new Centre Forward to partner Agbonlahor you'd look like a very formidable team.

He has, he's been immense. (Hat-trick against Newcastle anyone.)

But I think we need another striker or two, full stop.

Yeh I agree, but a good platform to build.

Personally we are in desperate need of a winger and would happily welcome Ashley Young to the Arsenal team. :yay:

'Like a warm knife through butter'

I shouldve complained earlier, or maybe I have. Women commentators are shocking. Its really annoying.

It's not even because shes a woman, she's just a crap commentator who was only promoted so the BBC would look good.

'Like a warm knife through butter'

I shouldve complained earlier, or maybe I have. Women commentators are shocking. Its really annoying.

What was worse was Rooney comparing Man Utd's football to Brazil. That made me lol more.

Guest Stefkov

Why did Fulham have to draw. Idiots. I like Bullard. Wish he'd move to a better club.

Some good matches today. Hopefully there'll be some good results.

Gotta give it to 'em. A man down and with a 2 goal deficit.

Gotta give 'em nothing, they should have steamrollered them and said nothing about it. I cannot stand glorying in the defeat of a weaker side, it makes football supporters look like w*nkers. And Arsey Wenger at the end "We Deserved It" you deserve punching, more like.

Bolton deserved it, Arsenal got lucky.

Gotta give 'em nothing, they should have steamrollered them and said nothing about it. I cannot stand glorying in the defeat of a weaker side, it makes football supporters look like w*nkers. And Arsey Wenger at the end "We Deserved It" you deserve punching, more like.

Bolton deserved it, Arsenal got lucky.

Steamrolled them? We'd not won in 6 matches, we were in our worst run of form in over 10 years. Bolton are a team who had 8 games left to rescue their season and stay up. Plus we'd not won at the Reebok in 3 years, and Bolton always seem to come up with the goods against us.

Glorying? Who was glorying, so I typed one Cesc chant, it's one post. I hardly rubbed it in. It seems you always come in here and post the same line, I don't think you quite understand how football banter works.

How can you say we didn't deserve to win, not only did the ball go in Bolton's net more times than it went in ours. We had fewer men for most of the match, had more attempts, more possession, and came back from two down.

---

On a side note, Chelsea got lucky. 'Boro hit the post and the bar several times.