Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

We are going to meet West Brom in the final. It's fate, the only two times we have been in the final, we have played West Brom. They beat us once, we beat them once. it's our turn again :)

Got odds of 8/1 for Barnsley to win the cup outright, you should all stick a tenner on that.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We are going to meet West Brom in the final. It's fate, the only two times we have been in the final, we have played West Brom. They beat us once, we beat them once. it's our turn again :)

Got odds of 8/1 for Barnsley to win the cup outright, you should all stick a tenner on that.

Haha. They'll be wanting revenge from the 1912 fa cup defeat :P. Could we play Luke Steele if we played them? I didn't think we could but apparently Gordon Shepherd said on radio that we could.

I don't really think you can say that yet. He had a blinder against Liverpool no doubt, but he hasn't had a long run in a first team for a couple of seasons when he was on loan at Coventry. He undoubtedly has potential and I am very, very happy to have him as part of my team, but he needs to perform week in week out for me. A clean sheet against Ipswich tomorrow will do me nicely though.

Haha!! Fourth goal for Lampard tonight!! He rocks.

6 - 1 currently.

I didn't even know Chelsea were playing. I heard Pompey were 3-2 up. Any other league games going on? It seems that both Everton and Spurs have got their matches levelled on aggregate.

Aaaand, what about last night eh? Inter are out, Liverpool march on. Excellent. :hehe:

I didn't even know Chelsea were playing. I heard Pompey were 3-2 up. Any other league games going on? It seems that both Everton and Spurs have got their matches levelled on aggregate.

Aaaand, what about last night eh? Inter are out, Liverpool march on. Excellent. :hehe:

Aston Villa 1-1 Middlesbrough FT

It was actually 6 - 0 when I started typing that message right as Lampard scored, by the time I finished the sentence Derby got one back! :heh:

Its a pretty funny game to watch.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!