N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D3xLzrfioUA

Seriously not for the faint-hearted and that's only a few pictures.

The commentator on MOTD said they aren't actually allowed to show pictures of it because its so bad.

OMG, they just showed it. Absolutely disgusting. You can see that he's completely snapped the bone and it looks like the foot is detatched from his leg.

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just saw it on MOTD it really was horrific, you could see the bone...

I have to disagree with Noodleman though, I don't think it was no where near intentional. The picture that he posted doesn't tell the whole story, it really was just a late tackle which you can see from watching it in motion. Still a horrible thing to happen though

On a merrier note, Man United destroyed Newcastle again, I used to think that Newcastle matches were possible games where points could be dropped. Clearly not when the Magpies are in this state!

The injury was in no way intentional, though. It wasn't there to cause injury, though it may have been a little late, but it didn't even look like that was the case..

A high studs showing boot to the shin is always going to cause a fucking injury. Even if you've got shin pads on, its gonna bloody hurt.

Anyway, I've not managed to see the injury because I went to watch Norwich yesterday for my old mans birthday.

Norwich > Barnsley > Liverpool > Inter Milan

hehe.

Yesterday started so well, I got my Milan ticket in the post, then it went tits up. Fantastic.

I saw it on MOTD last night.. imagine I will see it on MOTD2 later aswell.. but yeh, it looked like the foot just totally broke apart from the rest of the leg. I had just been watching SAW IV beforehand (which didn't make me flinch once) and yet I found the tackle very difficult to watch. You just imagine it happening to you and... oooo.. :hmm:

I feel really sorry for Eduardo :(

Guest Stefkov

It looks horrible but tell me why it was intentional.

All you saying it was, what does Taylor have against Eduardo to go at him like this?

The match was only 3 minutes in, Taylor couldn't have been aggravated that early into the match.

There's been nothing between those two players I've seen in the media or wherever. All you saying it was intentional need to get your head sorted out.

It was just a late challenge.

It looks horrible but tell me why it was intentional.

All you saying it was, what does Taylor have against Eduardo to go at him like this?

The match was only 3 minutes in, Taylor couldn't have been aggravated that early into the match.

There's been nothing between those two players I've seen in the media or wherever. All you saying it was intentional need to get your head sorted out.

It was just a late challenge.

I'm not saying its intentional, but what are saying a tackle like that will always hurt a player. Taylor was just unfortunate to be the one who commited it, and Eduardo the poor guy who fell victim.

I hope Dudu recovers quickly, poor guy will miss Euro 2008 which he worked so hard with Croatia to get to.

I remember the Busst one. Schmeichel ran away and threw up. Damn was horrible.

Wanted to go pub to watch the final but im sitting in doors watching instead and my god spurs are playing the best I have ever seen them. Chelsea are all over the place. berbatov, Keane and chimbonda have all come close!

Come on you yids!