N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

Lol, I know I know, but I mean that Arsenal seem to have this thing where they just don't get the results in the Champions League. Looking at Arsenals league form over the years you'd think they would be giants in Europe too, but they just haven't been able to translate their dominance to Europe as of yet.

I'm sure you know what I mean. :heh:

EDIT: Rangers got a 1-1 away draw in Greece and thus proceed to the next round of the UEFA Cup. : peace:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A portion of the match report from BBC:

Referee Mike Dean summoned Arsenal physio Gary Lewin and the St John's Ambulance volunteers to attend to the striker and issued a straight red to Taylor.

The on-pitch treatment for the 24-year-old lasted seven minutes before he was given oxygen, stretchered off and rushed to hospital in Birmingham.

Hmm. : /

But hey, hattrick for Torres has seen off Boro in a 3-2 home win. Nice one.

I want to see it because everyone says its so bad and I can't imagine one worse than Cisse's. That was horrid. So was it Mark Taylor's fault or an accident miss of the ball? No-one I've asked knows about it.

Check the first link in my previous post and tell me if you still think it was an accident....

For what its worth he just wanted to give eduardo a clattering challenge to let him know what he was in for in the game. Only he went in too hard and on the standing leg. He clearly didnt mean to break his leg but he meant to foul him.

People forget Newcastle have had Arsenal twice and United in recent fixtures since Keegans reign started. Sure, its worrying the way they are leaking goals and not beating teams like Boro at home is suspect, but judge Keegan after he builds his own team this summer. Cos tbh he has inherited a shit team, that not many managers could do alot with. They have had 2 weeks to prepare for this match and were utter shit, says alot for the quality of the dressing room.

That is a horrible injury, absolutely terrible. :shakehead

And what the feck is with Newcastle? They're in the shit!

I like 'they are in the shit' instead of 'they are shit'

People forget Newcastle have had Arsenal twice and United in recent fixtures. Sure, its worrying the way they are leaking goals and not beating teams like Boro at home but judge Keegan after he brings in his own team this summer. Cos tbh he has inherited a crap team

Thank you Graeme Souness

The injury was in no way intentional, though. It wasn't there to cause injury, though it may have been a little late, but it didn't even look like that was the case..

It was so intentional its not funny, how could

1203771798_spt_ai_birmingham_arsenal_02.jpg

possibly not be intentional, look where the ball is and look where his foot is.