N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ahhh. the memories, absolutely hilarious. :D

Not as hilarious as the comments on that vid e.g.

"the twins will pay for that and so will sheffield wednesday and all its fans no one disses barnsley and gets away with it all sheffield people and the rest of england knows that"

"barnsley barnsley barnsley!!1 you red's , a se , at least we gotta ground and a pitch! not a swimming poool haha dee darr"

"um ars abart fuk off wednesday cus ne ov u sin tht vid ov us arrivin at ur ground n every1 movin to side eh! and all ov us in pub writin bfc all ova ur walls and best ov us goin 2 medowhall shartin "u r my barnsley" we aint scared!"

"Writing BFC all over our walls. I'm surprised you can spell it."

Jammy west ham gits!!!

And how jammy are the gooners!?!?!? How many late goals have they scored to get points?!?!?! Jammy basts! Thoug the season will taske its toll, Man U will still win the title, and next year!?!?!?! You watch the Spurs with Juande Ramos!!! :)

Jammy? I would say that our athletism is what gets us our late goals. Not luck. We knock away at teams for 90 minutes, by the time we get to the 80th, teams are shattered and we then score.

Jammy? I would say that our athletism is what gets us our late goals. Not luck. We knock away at teams for 90 minutes, by the time we get to the 80th, teams are shattered and we then score.

Yep, true. Something Spurs need to improve on is keep pushing at teams no matter what the score line is.

Martin Jol, although a very good manager, and a top bloke, was unlikely to take Spurs into the top 4. His teams never looked to have the mental strength to go up against teams like Arsenal and Man Utd.

Hopefully Ramos can instill this in the side. I like the fact so far that he's not scared to take off a player early if he's having a shocker, like he has done with Kaboul a couple of times already. Jol was always hesitant in making changes, and sometimes seemed to make changes for the sake of it.

I will say though that we need a proper leader in the midfield to play alongside Jenas. I like Zokora but I'm not convinced he's a top quality player.

So, the Republic of Ireland, Northern Ireland, Wales and Scotland signed contracts today committing to a series of 3 biennial Celtic Cup tournaments.

Note: Biennial means once every 2 years ;)

England said no. Pity I suppose but at least there'll be some sort of competition for the rest of us, even if it is meaningless.

Oh it's due to start in 2009 strangely enough -pity it's not 2008.

I don't like to whinge because second half we were poo. But the ref was shocking, other than correctly changing his mind about a penalty he was too scared to give the cards. Sevilla's blonde haired guy committed 7 fouls in the second half and received nothing, that amount of fouls should at least get him a yellow. They were dirty bastards, hopefully we don't have to play them again later in the tournament.

Although admitting that we don't have a team to compete with others such as Man.United, the UEFA Championship is going down the crapper, the richer clubs are obviously better and they keep getting better each year thanks to the money they earn in the UEFA competitions.

Although admitting that we don't have a team to compete with others such as Man.United, the UEFA Championship is going down the crapper, the richer clubs are obviously better and they keep getting better each year thanks to the money they earn in the UEFA competitions.

Wait until Platini changes it so its only the champions of each league, then we'll have brilliant winners like the champions of Belarus, San Marino and Andorra, facing off against Europe's Elite. ;)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!