NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Beat West Brom 3-2 delighted, would have taken a point quite happily at the start of the game. Feared a total raping tbh.

awesome result...championship is gonna be so open this season! fantastic for the neutral...

pompey win 2-0... benjani scores 5th in 3 games and 7th of the season. We are on awesome form at the moment and defo good value for our current position 5th.... delighted I'm gonna dance...:yay: :yay: :yay:

i once took a dump long time ago and took care of the crap, i fed it, kept it moist and allowed it to stay alive for a long time. it has become the shit the is wes brown.

god i hate him!

still bigger than fratton park! Just wanted to bring that up!

But what most people forget (foolishly) is thast Leeds are a 3rd division side now :wtf:

Anyhow, we won again today.... :indeed:

3 points from the playoffs, 6 points from the top. (We're really 9 points clear but whatever...)

What I always love about the Liverpool Everton derby matches is that when the cameras cut to the crowd its always the 2 sets of fans sitting together

2-0 Now. Walcott sounds like he's on fire.

Walcott was bloody amazing. Thats two fantastic substitute performances in a row he's put in. I'd really like to see him start the next game, especially since Eboue was pure shit today. The guy is a defender, not a winger.

Like fuck we were going to win. Manchester United are our bogey team for fucking certain. :angry:

But what most people forget (foolishly) is thast Leeds are a 3rd division side now :wtf:

Anyhow, we won again today.... :indeed:

3 points from the playoffs, 6 points from the top. (We're really 9 points clear but whatever...)

yeah but pompey were always sell outs when were in the old division 4...so your fact proves nothing...we still have a smaller stadium (20,600 odd) so your fact about out performing us in attendance is redundant seem as we couldn't possibly beat you!

yeah but pompey were always sell outs when were in the old division 4...so your fact proves nothing...we still have a smaller stadium (20,600 odd) so your fact about out performing us in attendance is redundant seem as we couldn't possibly beat you!

Elland Road has a capacity of >40,000 doesn't it?

Like fuck we were going to win. Manchester United are our bogey team for fucking certain. :angry:

you were in contrall untill you scored! had the chance to make it 2-0 but missed it and ended up paying for it.

i liked the way we kept coming and coming at you till you leaked. i thought our passing would never reach past the defence but they did.

roon and tev are linking up great up front and are so interchangable it causes defences lots of problems.

i would like to take this opportunity to say liver pool are shite and as ever, they were boring as hell! even liverpool fans agree now. (with them being boring)

Damn West Ham! 3-1 is flattery. They were very, very poor today. We (Sunderland) looked good and Kenwyne jones played an astoundingly good game. (He looks like Drogba at times).

Anyhoo, again we come away with no points. Is the jump from Championship to premiership too great? Come January we will see.

I'm optimistic as we have our (potential) 3 best players in Richardson, Edwards and Whitehead to come back. Two of those being our 1st team wingers.

But I feel the premiership is a bridge too far for many promoted teams now.

But I feel the premiership is a bridge too far for many promoted teams now.

i agree.

regarding drogba, i think hes using chelsea as a steeping stone to make it to real or milan. i wouldnt miss him if he left, hes a great footballer with great strength and pace and technique but god i hate his attitude and diving/acting.

would not be missed.

Anyhoo, again we come away with no points. Is the jump from Championship to premiership too great? Come January we will see.

Wait for January so Roy Keane can spend more of Quinn's money? It's not like you boys haven't bought enough players. Problem is half the players you've bought are shite, look at Dickson Etuhu for example, and Jones no way is that guy worth £6 million. I'd say he's worth £500,000 tops, championship player.

Ramar, watch match of the day tonight and Jones looks like one of the best players around. Really. I'm not paying fan service here. He looks like he is worth every penny. Especially considering the transfer market is bloated at the moment. He even rocked Arsenal a few weeks ago...

I agree with Etuhu, pure pish. He doesn't attack - At.All. I think we need more international players. Look at Elano/Petrov for Man City. Both have had no problem adapting and look brilliant. January will reveal all.

I think Drogba will go where Mourinho goes...

I think Drogba will go where Mourinho goes...

Hes going to discover he has an English grandparent?

Watching Villereal vs Barca..awesome game 3-1 to the yellow submarines. two pens..pires taking his usual tumble..

Watching Villereal vs Barca..awesome game 3-1 to the yellow submarines. two pens..pires taking his usual tumble..

:heart: Bobby

I wonder what Thierry said to him after the game.

Its Champions Chooseday and no ones talkin about it? I dunno how all teams are doing cos I'm gonna watch the highlights later, but from what I'm listening to it sounds like Barca are outclassing the Gers bigtime and its a suprise they're yet to score!

Liverpool are playing tomorrow, along with Chelsea!

Dynamo Kiev 1 - 3 Man United

Arsenal 3 - 0 Slavia Prague

I've been watching the Manchester United game and whilst Dynamo have been pretty crap, United have looked brilliant. Lightening quick on the counter attack and Ronaldo is having a blinder. Rooney and Tevez partnership is looking really good with Rooney playing more as an orthodox front man and Tevez dropping deep. Also been really impressed with Anderson, definitely one for the future.

Eddage... who said anything about Liverpool?

Looks like dirty United have pretty much sealed the win, though I can only hope that Kiev can mount a comeback. A good scoreline so far for the Gunners... Fabregas, an own goal and then wee Theo.

Dirty United? I'm both shocked and appalled! :heh:

If Kiev get anything out of this game then I'll eat my hat, and not just any hat, a pink cowboy one!

Also nice to see an Englishman playing for Arsenal (something of a rarity :heh:) and especially nice to see him scoring!