NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

Beat you to it Dyson. Hehe :P

Damn you Platty! :P

My post remains. It might as well have been at the same time. And interesting also, that we posted in similar formats XD

Sky sports news now stating they received info from a senior playing stating that Jose had infact been sacked!

I was just going to bed about 30 minutes ago when I heard this. How annoying. I'll be up for hours now :(

very sudden, but it's been coming for over a year now imho

Mourinho has cleary not been happy with the way the club is run and Abramovich doesn't like the Football that he has been seeing

MY initial reaction was "Shit."

My current reaction is mixed. I know he hasn't been getting on with certain people within the club, but he has an outstanding record, and has not lost a single league game at Stamford Bridge. He also had an amazing personality.

I'm gonna go to bed and sleep on the story. Might have more thoughts tomorrow.

...if I found out Jose had been sacked and was a Chelsea fan I'd be fuckin distraught right now!

I am, this has got to be one of the most stupid decisions a football club has made! Mourinho is a fantastic manager... I can't believe it!

ROFL! PWNED!

I can only hope this situation takes Chelsea back to the glory days. Days when Ray Parlour could smack one in against them in the FA Cup Final, days where Kanu could score a 15 miniute hat-trick at the bridge. ROFL.

Abramovich will build and then destroy that club.

If he quit I can understand why, if Chelsea sacked him they are clueless. Just to throw about my own wild speculation Juande Ramos Chelsea bound at the end of the season?

Me Dad woke me up screaming this, the ****

Despite being a **** Jose entered Chelsea into their greatest period of Football Ever...

So what did they do sack him...Yet another sign of this "Big Club" mentality from what everyone but Roman see's as a small club.

They did it with Ranieri only difference with that is Ranieri is less of a ****...

Wonder if John Terry and Frank Lampard still love the club now.....

I reckon Benitez, Fergie and Wenger had a big sweaty wank yesterday to celebrate...

You do realise that he left by Mutual Consent, which is basically a sacking...

It's funny watching BBC News they are trying to find Distraught Chelsea Fans...

Give up, Chelsea fans aren't that passionate

Glad to see the back of him...Chelsea are gonna be nothing. He is a world class manager which will have a devastating effect to Chelski.

Arsenal for the title.

Good on him, maybe he can manage at a club where he isn't constantly undermined. As much as a lot of people hate him it is a major loss to the Premier League.

Breaking news last few minutes.

Jose has left Chelsea

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/teams/c/chelsea/7003912.stm

apparently he only txt 5 players he is leaving or something!

Unreal! wonder what happened?

lolololololol

I am, this has got to be one of the most stupid decisions a football club has made! Mourinho is a fantastic manager... I can't believe it!

It will be a disaster for the club, without him the top players will be unsettled and may even leave/follow him where ever he goes.

To sack one of the greatest managers in living memory and a man who has achieved two premiership titles in three years is madness.

This season could be very interesting...

To sack one of the greatest managers in living memory and a man who has achieved two premiership titles in three years is madness.

You're joking, aren't you?

Hes one of the best managers around at the moment, no doubt. One of the greatest ever though? Not yet.

You can see he's one of the greatest when the adversaries sound so relieved with his departing. I admit, that happened here too when he left Porto.

I'm betting he'll be coaching Portugal after the next Euro.

Maybe even this Euro? The FPF is making an announcement about Big Phil's current situation today.

I realise its pocket change to Roman, but the BBC are running a story about Jose getting a 25million pay off, which means he was sacked.

5 live reporting that he actually quit after the villa game.

They said Abramovich going mad in dressing room at the players whilst Jose doing a press conference. Jose walks in and he and Abramovich have massive row. Jose says fine you pay me my contract get out clause and I go right now.

This all comes from Legard on 5 live who apparently has had contact with a senior player.

Just to add Legard was the first person to break the news last night through this contact 15 mins ahead of every other news channel. I back Legard.

Take it how you want.

Sky saying Jose gonna join up with portuguese team and work with them with eventually becomming the manager.

That is just absurd. Mourinho hasn't singlehandedly changed the fortunes of Chelsea. I give him credit, he's a great manager. But with the amount of money he had available anyone could have won the league. Wasting £200m+ on a new team and winning the title twice, is not "one of the greatest managers in living memory".

That is just absurd. Mourinho hasn't singlehandedly changed the fortunes of Chelsea. I give him credit, he's a great manager. But with the amount of money he had available anyone could have won the league. Wasting £200m+ on a new team and winning the title twice, is not "one of the greatest managers in living memory".

How about winning The Uefa cup and the Champions League for Porto, in a row, without that kind money? As shown by Real Madrid money isn't decisive.