NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

giggs needs to come off, hes been below avarage. bring on either nani for him or saha and tell tevez to play in midfeild.

edit: get in there tevez!!!

What a load of bollocks!

Sure United played well, but come on! All the problems were referee decisions!

Sending off, ref.

Way over appointed injury time, ref.

Penalty, ref.

Wanker.

Your opinion is irrelevant.

Great result for us. People will say Mikel should not of been sent off, but Joe Cole should of been for his challenge on Ronaldo so it equaled itself out. We always looked scoring and Giggsy made a great ball to set Tevez off and running. The giant of the game for me though was Michael Carrick, he bossed that midfield, tackle completion and pass completion was immense. Chelsea just looked deflated, will be interesting to see what happens in there next 3 games.

You're a dickhead. I can have my opinion.

There have been two matches between the so-called 'big four' this season. Both have been ruined by poor refereeing :(

Joe Cole should have been a straight red. You see Ronaldo's ankle when he tackled him?!? It looked like it nearly snapped.

Mikel shouldn't have been sent off. Didn't look like a foul whichever way you look at it, he got the ball.

Joe Cole's first tackle on Evra early on was a penalty. Went through the man to get the ball.

Saha should go into acting. He made a right meal of that tackle, yes he was touched but he made it seem like he was shot in the back.

All in all, both things I mentioned equalled out I guess.

United played well, a great result in the end, and United's worst start to the season sees them second.

Dont make me dig up the post.

Don't be such an old hag. I'm still allowed an opinion! Who died and made you lord ruler of peoples thoughts? Dickhead.

Anyway, did anyone read in the paper about Ronaldo (Man U) stamping on a spectator's arm? Apparently its serious business. But it was in the Saturday Sport so I was wondering if anyone knew more about it?

Yet another Referee and Mancunian Love in...

Too Many Ref's Shit out at Old Trafford

We've been subjected to a United dive before. But you know what, if the match wasn't going to be drawn I wanted Man Utd to win. All the misery on Chelsea at the minute, I want to see how many glory supporters change before the end of the season.

Dont make me dig up the post.

That made me rofl.

Second edit - What a cross by Giggs for Tevez's goal. Nicely done.

We've been subjected to a United dive before. But you know what, if the match wasn't going to be drawn I wanted Man Utd to win. All the misery on Chelsea at the minute, I want to see how many glory supporters change before the end of the season.

Change back to Man Utd were they came from originally?

That was never a red card. No way it would have happened if it wasn't at old trafford. Glad it did happen though because that result did my fantasy team the world of good. Beat West Ham 3-1 an all, look a completely different team with Milner on the right and Zoggy on the left, Sam really needs to free Charles from his left back role and give up on his 4-3-3.

Fifth in the league :D

Football ain't looking too good for Chelsea recently. Don't see us winning anything at this rate. Also, can we please have a manager that knows what he's doing?

Thanks.

Also, can we please have a manager that knows what he's doing?

Thanks.

take rafa.

Awful dive by Saha, terrible. Should be looked at and suspended, all this diving in general is starting to piss me off. And yes I would be saying the same if an Arsenal player had commited the same offence.

totally against diving but there was contact and in this day and modern age, youi will try to garantee to get the decision by "beefing up" the situation ie, dive or fall or act some how to get the attention and help the ref make up his mind should he have any doubts.

i say we bring on video evidance as a trial for one weekend and see how it turns out. if its good, keep it, if not then scrap it.

ps, i will break joe cole's ankle if i see him in the street for what he did to ronaldo!

Awful dive by Saha, terrible. Should be looked at and suspended, all this diving in general is starting to piss me off. And yes I would be saying the same if an Arsenal player had commited the same offence.

I'm the same. I'm getting disgusted by all the diving in the game now.

Also the constant looking at the referee every time a player goes down. Then they always do the motion with their arms, the what the hell why wasnt that given motion.

I want to be a professional football player. You get payed for running around and diving for 90 minutes.

Pretty happy with the United performance today. A nice win and exactly what we needed for confidence especially against chelski. However the dive was terrible, he didn't need to do that. I hate divers.

In other news my football team I play for lost 4-1 today but we shouldnt have.

We was 1-0 up at half time and was bossing the game then second half we just feel apart.... was absolutely gutted.

I also have a possible broken toe. The thing hurts like hell and has the biggest blackest bruise ive ever seen. Some guy just stamped on it in about 70th minute but I carried on for the full 90 minutes Gerrard style. I also have a nice gash on leg from a slide tackle which keeps oozing out gunge! NICE!! All in all we played really well just let in stupid goals by out defence trying to play offside which just wasnt working.

I played CM by the way. That's 3 games played and 3 games lost now. We are bottom of the Kent and London Border league 5 :(

Also, can we please have a manager that knows what he's doing?

Oh my goodness, the poor fella's had one game, against the reigning champions no less, and already the fans are calling for his head!

I suppose you could always go back to supporting Man Utd if you don't like it :p

You did have a manager who knew what he was doing

To bad you had a Board who didn't know what they where doing ;)