NEurope
flameboy

Football Season 2007/2008

To be honest, a dead cow stuffed with horse shit could do better than McClaren... lets be honest.

:indeed: Sorry Villan, I type without thinking and my hand wants to type Villain since its the nearest word to your name.

I'll be waiting for you...with a lil sawn off shotgun for company. =]

Fucking England. We deserved it. There is something so wrong with our national team.

What about Mourinho?

Mourinho has said that he won't coach any national team for a long time, and that he believes that only people from the same nation should. He will in the future be training Portugal, can't wait!

Everyone wants Mourinho, and lets hope The FA actually approach him...

:indeed: Sorry Villan, I type without thinking and my hand wants to type Villain since its the nearest word to your name.

I'll be waiting for you...with a lil sawn off shotgun for company. =]

Izzat wot yo' call yo' own mama?

The problem with the England job is the extra baggage you get with it...

i.e. The press.

It's ironic that our number one choice for the England job after Sven was the same man who masterminded our undoing.

Honestly don't see England qualifying. Even if the Russian's slip up everyone seems to think we'll just beat Croatia, which is easier said than done. I'd kill for another Beckham vs Greece moment, but I just don't see it happening.

I made this post a few pages back. Unfortunately looks like I was right, gah I feel so down.

I feel slightly miffed. I hoped for England and Scotland to qualify, and neither of them have. And it feels pretty disgusting, that they were both unlucky.

I made this post a few pages back. Unfortunately looks like I was right, gah I feel so down.

Ramar I was telling everyone at work Croatia were quality and england were gonna find it tough but people just don't understand. just because they never heard of croatia's players they think england are better. The public and media have to start being honest and accept the players are technically poor/average.

You can see why Wenger buys non english players. Arsenal could never play the way they do with an english team.

Where is the flair in the england side. at least in the 80's/90's you had Waddle, Barnes and Mcmanaman.

The thing is that England have been average for decades. does not matter who the manager is as the players are not good enough. They are good enough to qualify but they will never win a major tournament.

HEY

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ENGLAND TEAM AND LEWIS HAMILTON?

...Hamilton will still have a McLaren in the morning :laughing:

Ramar I was telling everyone at work Croatia were quality and england were gonna find it tough but people just don't understand. just because they never heard of croatia's players they think england are better. The public and media have to start being honest and accept the players are technically poor/average.

Where is the flair in the team. at least in the 80's/90's you had Waddle, Barnes and Mcmanaman.

The thing is that England have been average for decades. does not matter who the manager is as the players are not good enough. They are good enough to qualify but they will never win a major tournament.

Believe me, THAT is never going to happen!

the problem is how poor the FA were to chose mclearen from day one, the guys biggest achivement is a crappy carling cup final while teams like italy and spain and others go for top notch managers ie, lippi, ancelloti, hiddik, scolari ect.

a good manager for englan would be cappello, great with tactics and can get a team to get results and organised (done it with roma, juve and real) and has a proven track record.

other good managers out there...

lippi

fergi

"the special one"

ancellotti (sp?)

o'neil

Hitzfeld

Jorvan Vieira (still better than mclearen)

Héctor Raul Cúper

mark hughes (can really kick a team into shape and get passion into them)

HEY

WHATS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ENGLAND TEAM AND LEWIS HAMILTON?

...Hamilton will still have a McLaren in the morning :laughing:

Looks like we will too, apparently said he isn't going to resign.

It'll be odd, I don't remember much of World Cup 94, being only 6, it will be the first time I'll remember and watch a major national tournament without us in it. Gutted.

I think I'd like the Dutch or National Arsenal to win it.

Terrible.

What an absolute shambles.

We did not deserve to qualify, we were truely average all the way thtough qualifying, and average is just not good enough.

Terrible.

What an absolute shambles.

We did not deserve to qualify, we were truely average all the way thtough qualifying, and average is just not good enough.

Average? We peaked at shambolic FFS.

Hey lads.... Steve Staunton's looking for a job!

Hopefully the FA will learn not to employ incompetitant ginger fools, once they've sacked McDonut.