N-Europe

Football Season 2007/2008

flameboy

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good that Chelsea won, I was mainly watching Arsenal and Liverpool match when it got nearer to the end. Walcott's run was amazing!

If that penalty hadn't have been given, what do you think would have happened? I think Arsenal would have lasted.

I wanted Arsenal to win, just because they have some great players at the moment, especially Adebayor and Fabregas. Liverpool did work hard though so fair play to them!

Looking forward to Man U match now =]

Hargo played friggin awesome today, Park was full of energy and Giggs had a good game! much better then the boro game.

Penalty was totally retarded, De rossi skyed it lolololol

Good to see Gary Neville back aswell....centre mid xD

I always knew Hargreaves was mint yet everyone else thought 'he's ok/mr.average'.

Giggs didnt have a good game bar a couple of passes, he conceded possession a fair bit and the corners were inconsistent. And that penalty decision renders that referee useless! Worse than the Babel penalty.

The game could've been much different had de rossi scored.

Better than against Boro, but still not up to standard.

Pray we stop.

Well, dont see him getting any better then this now at his age to be honest.

anywhooo Park and Ronaldo to start when we face le Arse :D

Woo. Fuck yeah. Come on Barnsley. What a result against Watford! Up to 18th now and we still have a game in hand. :) What a way to bounce back from Wembley. I'm off to Deepdale on Saturday to cheer on the boys, lets get another win!

Seriously what is up with Watford's home form? They've been shit at home since about Christmas. They were once in a commanding lead and in some good form. Sold King, and now they're just poop. Almost like they don't want to get promoted. Which is probably all too well, because they'd come straight back down.

Good result for Barnsley though. :)

Woo. Fuck yeah. Come on Barnsley. What a result against Watford! Up to 18th now and we still have a game in hand. :) What a way to bounce back from Wembley. I'm off to Deepdale on Saturday to cheer on the boys, lets get another win!

Bastards, I was hoping we could string relegation out for another couple of weeks :cry: Blatantly win all our remaining matches now as well.

Again you prove the point.

Platty you come here, can we get a ban on people who just want a wind up?

It wouldn't be a proper football thread without a bit of freindly North London rivalry:heh:

But, yeh, Dazzybee as Tottenham fans we need to know our place, and atm i'm afraid it's mid-table. We've got us a Carling Cup, yeah, but we need to be pushing up the table and challenging for Uefa, let alone 4th next season.

Guest Stefkov

We played quite well last night. Park played another amazing game it's just a shame he's not a regular. Hargreaves had an amazing match, he should have had a few goals himself. Great assist and Tevez' header was really good. To dive that low and angle it away from the keeper.

Roma played some nice football at times. It's just a shame you get cheeting bastards who are really good at decieving the ref, even if he's stood right behind the tackle and can see the ball divert from the flow of play...

It wouldn't be a proper football thread without a bit of freindly North London rivalry:heh:

But, yeh, Dazzybee as Tottenham fans we need to know our place, and atm i'm afraid it's mid-table. We've got us a Carling Cup, yeah, but we need to be pushing up the table and challenging for Uefa, let alone 4th next season.

Don't get me wrong I love banter, and I don't actually mind dazzybee giving it some (I quite like arguing with you spuds ;)). It's when people like Dyson just come in and post smileys purely to incite people like myself who get a little to passionate about the game, and don't offer anything else to the topic.

ROFL!!!

You have a board prepared to through money at any muppet, you've got a squad of crap. Chimbonda hates your club, Robinson is shit, Youness fucking Kaboul, who in their mind buys a guy like him. Berbatov although semi decent, seems disinterested half the time, Lennon flopped, Ledley Kind is injured 24/7, so you replaced him with another sicknote.

To above post - I see what you're getting at.:smile:

I hate to say it buy I agree with this post. Apart from "we've got a squad of crap" - which is a bit over the top. Chimbonda pisses me off with his petulance; Robinson is shit and evokes no confidence in our defence; Berbatov is a great player but at times he's extremely lazy and not a team player; Ledley King needs to retire, we cannot rely on someone who plays once every 4 games. Lennon I agree is a bit of a flop. At one point, him and Fabregas were on par; Lennon hasn't seemed to improve at all and can't cross a ball to save his life, whereas Fabregas has evolved into a well-rounded class player. Lennon 'could' have been a great player.

For me, we need to buy a solid centre half, a right-winger and an extra striker in the summer - especially if Berbatov goes.

A non-domestic side would certainly up the ante and be a far more satisfying match to watch and win. These sorts of clashes between giants oil the wheels of the debate on which European league is better. Roll on, I say.