N-Europe

Britain's Got Talent

EEVILMURRAY

I'm sure Jade Goody has one use... I can't think of it, but I'm sure she has one use.

And I do agree with you monkeyking, I didn't like the little comedian guy either.

The woman who read poetry with her cats... now that's a different story.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Respect to the Opera Guy, but seeing his sad face sunken like a sad Dog is kinda grating on me now. We get it already that you rely on the sob story for more praise, so stop doing it!

I think the black soul singer guy should win it, purely because it takes alot more talent to be able to play the guitar, sing and have written your own song - Whilst worrying about 3 children, that you have to bring up on the side.

The Man is a god

So it's ok for one sob story but not for another, I understand perfectly. I agree about writing your own song is talented. But saying "I'm Good. I'm Good." two fucking THOUSAND times is not talent. However with the repetitive chorus's we have these days it'll find a nice place within the charts.

Ive a feeling the 6 year old is sickeningly gonna walk it, itll be mirrored by the 10 year old girl who won Americas Got Talent.

I agree, I thought she was good when she first sang, but now they seem to focusing on her more than the others and it's pissing me off. Plus I've seeing an uncanny resemblence to Sarah Payne, anyone else?

Yeah think its gotta be that guy with the monkey, which Im going to call monkeyking II!

monkeyking FTW!

If you're going to call it MonkeyKing II, who's number one? Because you're number 87 obviously.

Im not sure if it was here or on another forum but didnt someone say it was Madeleine McCann?

Maybe it's a hybrid of them both.

If you're going to call it MonkeyKing II, who's number one? Because you're number 87 obviously.

Maybe it's a hybrid of them both.

Well Im the original, Im superior, I class myself as number I and all those that follow will be designated numbers accordingly, the 87 is there to make sure y'all knew what a great year it was!

;)

I was expecting the PC Police to come shouting and sreaming for the Madeleine reference, but bravo no harm in having a giggle!

:)

I saw it on tuesday, that black guy was pretty good, but then he fell in my estimation bringing the story and his brother's kids or whoever they were into it. I don't mean to be insensitive, but I feel like it was unneeed and going for a bit of a pity vote.

I've watched bits and bobs. That amazing singer boy looks to much like Germaine Jackson to be taken seriously.

I love the Baton king. Could be in Dead Or Alive and no one would bat an eyelid.

Lord, I need to see that film again..

Why didn't the warty woman win? I mean come one, did you see the size of those warts? It has got to take a lot of talent to leave the house every morning knowing you have those on show.

Seriously though I'm glad the opera guy won it. I don't know what it was but there was something about him that when he sang he made me erect.