N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manchester Pride Weekend this weekend AKA THE BIG ONE

Any gay going? lol

I'm being dragged up for a couple nights now, though it was my intention to avoid it.

Takeo, you look quite handsome:smile:

Don't ask me where that's come from . . . .

Any gay going? lol

I'm being dragged up for a couple nights now, though it was my intention to avoid it.

Just looked at your website nad profile picture. And posted that comment in hope that Fresh would reply saying 'He's mine, back off, bitch!'

But he didn't.

What's normal exactly?

I feel pretty normal.

Yeah, same. Just because some people have a different sexual preference doesn't make them not "normal". I mean there's so many gay/bi people out their now it can't really be called different any more.

He lies a lot though.

Anyway, lets talk about teeth!

Important to you? Or not?

Hmm, teeth, really crooked ones are bad, but everyone has slightly wonky teeth other than movie stars. And teeth are naturally yellow. I discovered this the other day, when I counted that nearly everyone I was speacking to had mildly yellow teeth. :blank:

And are you gay, triforce keeper? I'm slow at stuff like that.

What's normal exactly?

I feel pretty normal.

No that's a contradiction mate

well balls!

Ok let me try explain better.

I hate the common teenager which over here is the chavs.

i never want to be one and hate being slagged by one(which actually never happens anyway) but i would never be one and join them.

So while i hate being slagged. Im far happier than becoming one of them.........oh fuck it!

let me summarise my post... I......am......talking.....shit

Just looked at your website nad profile picture. And posted that comment in hope that Fresh would reply saying 'He's mine, back off, bitch!'

But he didn't.

you know you could always ask fresh to say that...and besides he belongs to some blue eyed 6ft 2 guy

not that im supporting slavery or anything..

well balls!

Ok let me try explain better.

I hate the common teenager which over here is the chavs.

i never want to be one and hate being slagged by one(which actually never happens anyway) but i would never be one and join them.

So while i hate being slagged. Im far happier than becoming one of them.........oh fuck it!

let me summarise my post... I......am......talking.....shit

Your proud of who you are in better terms!

Anyway

THIS FORUM HAS A BAD OBSESSION WITH CHAVS AND NO ONE HERE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE

Any gay going? lol

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah right! :heh:;)

Your proud of who you are in better terms!

Anyway

THIS FORUM HAS A BAD OBSESSION WITH CHAVS AND NO ONE HERE REALLY KNOWS WHAT THEY ARE

you are an obsession....You're my obsession.. Who do you want me to be . to make you sleep with me.

(It's a song I'm not actually coming onto you.....although)

but seriously you don't understand how annoying they can be and yes i know exactly what one is. OK maybe not from your area But i know what a knacker/scumbag is from mine.

they are horrible to some of my friends but i don't know why I never had any trouble from them.