Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

But on the other hand, its rather selfish saying a person has to be a man, when inside they feel like a woman.

I know its hard, but imagine you were stuck in a woman's body; you felt like a man, you had manly urges - but you had a vagina.

I sympathise with transexuals alot.

I pity them too, but becoming a shemale is not a proper sex change. You can't have kids, you still have breasts, and you've still got male/female hormones.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

But on the other hand, its rather selfish saying a person has to be a man, when inside they feel like a woman.

I know its hard, but imagine you were stuck in a woman's body; you felt like a man, you had manly urges - but you had a vagina.

I sympathise with transexuals alot.

But what are manly urges?

I mean we are who we are?

Getting a prosphetic Man Hood or Woman Hood doesn't change that, well it does but I don't see how it can at all help anyone at all...

If anything it's just confusion that does need addressing through professional help....

Personally I think the whole thing is

A: Confusing

B: Wrong

C: Un-Natrual...

If you are a man you are so likewise with a woman...

Yes I am being narrow minded but no matter what anyone said it won't ger the point why someone would want to change themselves for the worse

I did, he said lopping your balls of is a wrong, he said its a horrible mutation. Then you say "so's growing an extra head".

It was just a little random really.

It's not a mutation though, it's a mutilation, depending on your point of view, the greeks didn't think so when they invented eunuchs, I was making fun of his poor use of the english language, not random at all.

I just don't see it that way, credit to you for sympathising because it's something I can't do...

To Change yourself by getting your meat and two veg chopped isn't a practice I want to be familiar with....

I mean I just can't think of why you want to change yourself the way you are born, Infact I think it's pretty selfish on the family if you ask me....

No more selfish than a gay being gay when their family want a straight kid.

You can't stop people being who they are, if that requires surgery then so what, what's the big deal? It's more selfish denying people their true identity.

If someone feels like a girl, they should become a transvesti and pee downwards. If you 'feel' like a girl, then act like one. Don't have your balls chopped off. That's why we call the shemales- they're neither male nor female.

@Ant- couldn't agree more, mate.

Shemales don't have their balls chopped off, they have fully functioning sexual organs, a post op transexual has them removed, along with their penis, but the only people who have just their balls removed are eunuchs.

If you can't grow up, at least learn about something before you mouth off about it.

Er this topic is strange. I don't really care either way. i have never met one and really don't think they exist very much where i live. They would never get away with it. They would be killed.

You mean like gays would have been 20-30-40 years ago?

Hooray for gays, they have equality and social acceptance now, why shouldn't other sexual minorities?

True Identity?

Since when was a little voice in your head telling you, "Your a Woman but you have a Penis" An Identity?

I feel for the family I mean how would you feel if you are (Or Maybe you are I don't know) If your Son came home started dresisng like a woman, the torture that must go through their minds is hard to get to grips with.

I don't think it's like someone coming out being gay because at the end of the day it really isn't a big change....

Becoming the opposite sex, means everything about the person reborn etc etc...

It's really horryfing to comprehend what must go thorugh the minds of a family of a transexual....

I am being narrow minded but I can only Look Upon the practice with a certain alarm and disgust...

Sorry

Er this topic is strange. I don't really care either way. i have never met one and really don't think they exist very much where i live. They would never get away with it. They would be killed.

I don't understand why everyone is so anti-anythingbutnormal.

Maybe I've been brought up differently or something, but I see no reason to "kill" someone for being a transexual.

True Identity?

Since when was a little voice in your head telling you, "Your a Woman but you have a Penis" An Identity?

I feel for the family I mean how would you feel if you are (Or Maybe you are I don't know) If your Son came home started dresisng like a woman, the torture that must go through their minds is hard to get to grips with.

I don't think it's like someone coming out being gay because at the end of the day it really isn't a big change....

Becoming the opposite sex, means everything about the person reborn etc etc...

It's really horryfing to comprehend what must go thorugh the minds of a family of a transexual....

I am being narrow minded but I can only Look Upon the practice with a certain alarm and disgust...

Sorry

I wouldn't give a shit if my son/daughter wanted to be a woman/man and dressed accordingly, hell if I had the money I'd pay for them to have the surgery they needed.

Having a sex change is not a total rebirth, the person inside remains the same, just the body changes, how hard is it to understand?

Maybe you ought to be banned from the thread if you can't, or won't, be open minded about all aspects of sexuality.

Having a sex change is not a total rebirth, the person inside remains the same, just the body changes, how hard is it to understand?

Yeah, imagine one of your friends who is a girl. Imagine she was born, stuck in a man's body. Her personality, her mind, but in the body of the wrong sex.

Biology sometimes gets things wrong: children are born with horrible deformities, with half their brain etc.

You wouldn't say any of those things were unnatural, so why is being born in the body of the wrong gender unnatural?

I wouldn't give a shit if my son/daughter wanted to be a woman/man and dressed accordingly, hell if I had the money I'd pay for them to have the surgery they needed.

Maybe you ought to be banned from the thread if you can't, or won't, be open minded about all aspects of sexuality.

You try telling that to the parents of a transexual

I actually don't think I should be banned from this thread, I think my reasons are pretty valid. I am not saying ewww gross and going on about a im-ature way about the man meat being cut off am I?

Besides it is a new identiy

From Name

To Body

From Personality

It is a total different person, Of course as someone said each to their own....

I actually don't think I should be banned from this thread, I think my reasons are pretty valid. I am not saying ewww gross and going on about a im-ature way about the man meat being cut off am I?

No you shouldn't be.

For there would be no discussion without discussers.

My thoughts at the end of the day: instead of thinking of it as a man wanting to be a woman, I think you have to think of it as a woman wanting to be a woman.

My thoughts at the end of the day: instead of thinking of it as a man wanting to be a woman, I think you have to think of it as a woman wanting to be a woman.

I think that makes sense. Good work. I agree with what chairdriver has said.

There are still eunuchs right? Like the choirs at the royal ceremonies etc? I would have guessed they were eunuchs right?

I don't understand why everyone is so anti-anythingbutnormal.

Maybe I've been brought up differently or something, but I see no reason to "kill" someone for being a transexual.

oh believe me im the biggest anti-normal person you will ever meet.

I was just saying what would happen if certain people saw a transexual in my area.

I find it shocking that not everyone likes football....

There are guys that find it so depressing to watch they could hang themselves over the repetitive nature of a game 3 year olds can understand.There are also guys that can't stand the fact that the referees can be terrible and the fact it's a sport that incited violence.

Hey Some guys eh:)

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!