Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A slight hitch at the beginning. Basically it wouldn't let me install because I had two hard drives connected; but all I had to do was take one out, install it to C; then install the second HD once Vista was installed. Took about 30-45mins in all.

As I said in the vista thread though, I need more than 1gb of ram, it's not running as fast as I thought it would. But then I only have a P4 processor.

Religion is so rife with contradiction it isn't even funny.

It's like: make your mind up!

I can't really follow Christianity when in the old testament of the Bible its like "Avenge your dead friends! Don't take shit! Burn pagans! Kill Sodomites!" and then in the New its like "Love everyone. Love your neighbour AND your enemy. God loves everyone equally"

Basically if there was no Old Testament Christianity would be the best thing ever invented.

Jesus is one of the coolest people ever in history.

I once slept in the same bed as 3 other men...Quite Funny it was

i fins myself having to reply to these coments i missed......Yes I have done that too....

Our Survey Says...

nevertheless religion has certainly caused more deaths than.......miracles or whatever the hell it's about these days:)

I don't go to mass i'm evil and should be burned

Back on topic then..

I love Gays.....

I'm only 16, i was a kid basically when I first thought it, so of course I worried about it.

Yes but when you're 16 you're friends are immature pricks....but people grow out of it(Some)

I'm in Ireland at the moment on holiday, and everyone's really Catholic and it just feels weird.

I kinda hate religion, especially when they incite hate.

Most Irish people are faking it trust me. the only people that still care are old people...

Religion is just the cause of all evil and hatred in the world..

Allah, God every religion is badly fecked up, I am christian by name and nothing more nothing less.

I'll say it again when you experience seeing people close to you suffer, why doesn't god do something about it?

I am christian by name and nothing more nothing less.

Why even bother using the label if you don't practice the religion?

People should be more honest about their religion, atheist, agnostic, whatever, rather than just count themselves part of the religion they were born in to.

Religion is just the cause of all evil and hatred in the world..

Allah, God every religion is badly fecked up, I am christian by name and nothing more nothing less.

I'll say it again when you experience seeing people close to you suffer, why doesn't god do something about it?

Great post, agree 100%

mcj I was worried about you

oh don't worry about me. If i was ever going i'd never go without saying goodbye.......but I'm never going so you're all stuck with me forever.

But i'll be gone for 2 weeks after 2moro:(

Why even bother using the label if you don't practice the religion?

People should be more honest about their religion, atheist, agnostic, whatever, rather than just count themselves part of the religion they were born in to.

This is easier as you get older but at the moment i could never tell my grandparents that I don't believe in it. It's hard at times.

I'm missing your point

He's saying if your not a practicing Christian why did you say you were a Christian?

Myself, brought up a roman catholic. I don't call myself such, or identify with 'them' lol

This is easier as you get older but at the moment i could never tell my grandparents that I don't believe in it. It's hard at times.

Fair enough if you're trying to protect your loved ones and they'd be genuinely hurt by you renouncing the religion, but still it's better to be yourself, not who people expect you to be.

I'm missing your point

Living a lie, it's no different than a gay pretending to be straight.

It may not seem as serious to most, but some people take their religion very seriously.

I'm so not anti-god, in fact I'd love to believe, but my brain won't let me. It's like I have no capacity for it. I "know" it's not true, in that it's totally alien and "wrong" to my brai nand thought processes.

And I went to church seriously for like 2 years or something!

I'm glad I have an informed opinion though.

(By "know" I only mean that I just can't accept that there is a god. I truly wish I could)

EDIT: The above post reminded me; I do sometimes feel theres forces, like in nature and stuff. I was wiccan for a while, simply becuase I prefer their beliefs.

EDIT: The above post reminded me; I do sometimes feel theres forces, like in nature and stuff. I was wiccan for a while, simply becuase I prefer their beliefs.

Makes a lot more sense than any one (or group of) all powerful beings watching over us. Me and the Missus have been pagans for years.

Wait a pagan means you believe in many gods or none? i forget

Varies, paganism is based on folk lore, there are some who take things too literally and believe in all the characters created to explain the forces of nature, others, like me, just believe in the forces of nature.

It must be terrible being a gay man scared of being raped by women.

Yeah, must be.

Did you hear about that gay man who found out he was gay, and started to have a boyfriend? But his boyfriend didn't like being gay, so asked the other guy to become a woman (well, not a proper one, a sheman.) Then he was happy, because it meant he was straight, but; the sex hurt and the genitalia of the shemale looked sick, so the non-shemale dumped the shemale. The shemale is currently unhappy and wishes to change back as no-one will ever like it.

I read that story in my Mum's magazine, Woman, as you do sometimes when you're bored.

Yeah, must be.

Did you hear about that gay man who found out he was gay, and started to have a boyfriend? But his boyfriend didn't like being gay, so asked the other guy to become a woman (well, not a proper one, a sheman.) Then he was happy, because it meant he was straight, but; the sex hurt and the genitalia of the shemale looked sick, so the non-shemale dumped the shemale. The shemale is currently unhappy and wishes to change back as no-one will ever like it.

I read that story in my Mum's magazine, Woman, as you do sometimes when you're bored.

Oh god, it reads as if a five year old wrote it, with grammar.

Chat is the best cheapie mag for stories, however fake they are.

Headlines I remember;

"What was that cheesy smell? It was my husband's rotting body."

"I married an Axe-Murderer, divorced him, and now we're back together!"

"Son; I'm sorry I killed your mum"

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!