Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been reading your posts in the How Was Your Day topic and this. It feels like you're testing the waters. Are you gearing us up for a big announcement?

No, as a I said earlier, I don't identify as trans (or anything that would fall under the T umbrella), and I doubt I ever will.

Actually, on a serious note: I'm wondering how many NE'ers would identify themselves as bisexual, or having been at some point?

Depends what you mean by bisexual. I'm not going to use that stupid gay-straight scale that people use but it's not black and white.

I wouldn't class myself as bisexual, or even bi-curious. I've had the odd sexual thought about men. Any man that says they haven't is probably lying (most likely to themselves). But I don't think that makes me bi. I don't find men attractive, and the thought of actually doing stuff with a man grosses me out (no offence to anyone).

Depends what you mean by bisexual. I'm not going to use that stupid gay-straight scale that people use but it's not black and white.

I wouldn't class myself as bisexual, or even bi-curious. I've had the odd sexual thought about men. Any man that says they haven't is probably lying (most likely to themselves). But I don't think that makes me bi. I don't find men attractive, and the thought of actually doing stuff with a man grosses me out (no offence to anyone).

I have man-crushes on Michael Biehn (the actor), Cillian Murphy (also the actor) and my friend Matt (the friend). With Cillian Murphy, I kinda look at him and think yeah, he looks good, I wish I looked like him. But, it's not a sexual thing. It's not along the lines of when I look at Penelope Cruz and want to do very naughty things to her.

I did once have a really graphic dream about kissing a bloke, and fondling. It was so unexpected and just strange. Although, in my dream, it didn't feel like I was in the dream. It was third person, and neither bloke looked like me. I think I must've stolen Eevil's dream or something.

I have man-crushes on Michael Biehn (the actor), Cillian Murphy (also the actor) and my friend Matt (the friend). With Cillian Murphy, I kinda look at him and think yeah, he looks good, I wish I looked like him. But, it's not a sexual thing. It's not along the lines of when I look at Penelope Cruz and want to do very naughty things to her.

I did once have a really graphic dream about kissing a bloke. It was so unexpected and just strange. Although, in my dream, it didn't feel like I was in the dream. It was third person, and neither bloke looked like me. I think I must've stolen Eevil's dream or something.

Man crushes aren't really sexual. They're more, blokes you wish you were. (or at least one aspect of them, for me it's usually voices, Sean Bean, Sean Connery, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart etc.)

Man crushes aren't really sexual. They're more, blokes you wish you were. (or at least one aspect of them, for me it's usually voices, Sean Bean, Sean Connery, Ian McKellen, Patrick Stewart etc.)

Yeah, but I think me and ViPeR/Joe definitely would let Michael Biehn inside us. Although, that's really out of respect for him more than anything. He could ask us to eat our own elbows and we'd do it.

Apart from the bromance with ReZ (although let's face it though, he's hardly 100% male. He's barely human), I'm pretty certain I lie on the "straight" side of the see-saw.

I've done the whole "If I were gay, I totally would" thing though. Can't remember any specific examples though.

I have man-crushes on Michael Biehn (the actor)

I love you more and more every day, you know that? :blush:

I had a boyfriend in University, but we never went "all the way". The way we went was pretty awesome though.

And I'm totally gay for: Garrett Wang, Arnie, Karl Urban, Jamie Bamber, Robert Downey Jr and Denzel Washington to name but a few. And Michael Biehn.

And of course Ian Mckellan, but just so I could say to my grandchildren: "I once felt I had a great actor in me."

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!