Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I want to try being with someone again first before I make up my mind about whether I'm asexual or not. Cause I'm still not sure. ='3

Anyway Daft, I hope you figure out what you want to do soon. Good luck!

I'm not sure either! having never been in a relationship :) I haven't given up hope yet :heh:

I'll try first, I might enjoy it! I just don't want to have pressure! :D

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to try being with someone again first before I make up my mind about whether I'm asexual or not. Cause I'm still not sure. ='3

Anyway Daft, I hope you figure out what you want to do soon. Good luck!

Thanks! I think I know what I'm going to do...

Thanks guys! I've talked to the guy, he's really really sweet. He said he's fallen for me which kind of makes things a bit harder but I think he understands. We're going to talk tomorrow.

Now to talk to my friend...I'll have to wait until shes back next week...which is killing me. At least I've sorted something out.

Yeah, I love. The fact he can dance makes him 100x hotter.

Omg, Feist is playing right now!

"He's got the magic touch, alright" "He sure does". Lol.

Agreed it does, I've got no idea why, but it does. Also, the fact (from one of the trailers) he has a 'fumble' with a girl, makes him even more hot, to me anyways.

Yay for Skins.

I had a mate over last night, and we were joking around saying which people in our year are probably secretly gay/bi or whatever.

I ended up saying "Oh, yeah, he's pretty hot", when he mentioned someone, he looked at me funny, asked if I was bi and when I said yeah, went "Oh...cool", and then we just carried on with the conversation. It felt so awesome getting it off my chest, and my mate didn't care in the slightest.

Woo, It's made me feel really happy. Go me.

This week's episode of Skins was appalling :( I felt like I've wasted an hour of my life that I'm never getting back.

I laughed when the chav on the bike started acting out what Maxxie would do and all his chav mates were looking at him weirdly.

Found it pretty weird the way the chav and Maxxie got together. Thats so not Maxxie's type =]

I'm confused Daft, are you bi? I thought you was gay? Good luck with whatever you choose =]

I'm confused Daft, are you bi? I thought you was gay? Good luck with whatever you choose =]

Anything that moves! :heh:

I'm bi/asexual. There isn't much point in cutting out half the human race, its hard enough to find people you genuinely like and like you back anyway! :D

I thought that was an awesome episode of Skins. I kind of feel a bit sorry for Tony, then I remember I hate him.

I'm surprised they didn't even try and attempt to integrate any new characters and Maxxi has gone from really annoying me to being fit...its the dancing. :indeed:

I NEED Cassie back!

Anything that moves! :heh:

I'm bi/asexual. There isn't much point in cutting out half the human race, its hard enough to find people you genuinely like and like you back anyway! :D

I thought that was an awesome episode of Skins. I kind of feel a bit sorry for Tony, then I remember I hate him.

I'm surprised they didn't even try and attempt to integrate any new characters and Maxxi has gone from really annoying me to being fit...its the dancing. :indeed:

I NEED Cassie back!

Very true! It's hard enough finding someone that likes me back, so doubling my chances helps!

Yeah, Cassie needs to come back! She was hardly in it, she's so awesome!:yay:

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!