Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

I got so embarrassed today.

I went round to some old friends house and was just standing in the kitchen getting a drink when I got tapped on the shoulder by his older bother (same age as me), he said "hey!" and I tried to say it back, but I kept stammering. I'd never seen a more attractive guy in my entire life, he'd changed completely (last time I saw him was 4 years ago when he stayed at mine). I mean, he was any completely straight guy would want to rip his clothes off there and then attractive:p. I was so embarrassed, and eventually managed to say "Hi" back.

*hangs head in shame*

lol I had something similar today. Was in M&S buying lunch and I saw some hot guy who works there and I dropped my food. Smooth.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got so embarrassed today.

I went round to some old friends house and was just standing in the kitchen getting a drink when I got tapped on the shoulder by his older bother (same age as me), he said "hey!" and I tried to say it back, but I kept stammering. I'd never seen a more attractive guy in my entire life, he'd changed completely (last time I saw him was 4 years ago when he stayed at mine). I mean, he was any completely straight guy would want to rip his clothes off there and then attractive:p. I was so embarrassed, and eventually managed to say "Hi" back.

*hangs head in shame*

Since when have you been gay?

Your Score: Mostly Straight

You scored 31 (-52 being completely gay, 0 being bisexual, and 52 being completely straight)

You are mainly heterosexual, but you have a few homosexual qualities. You much prefer the opposite sex, but you have a mild interest in the same sex.

--------------

Hmm pretty accurate.

There's one solution to that.

Drink. Lots and lots of drink.

:awesome:

It is, but there's bugger all you can do about it. Other than Chairs suggestion of course.:D

I take it HARD though... i'm very bad at letting things go sometimes. the forum is a little bit of escapism at times..

and drink has a double effect but usually has me being cuddly and cute....some may say horny

I bought Attitude today, just to check if I was missing out on anything great.

Good aspects

- It bashes religion. Alot.

- There are some quite interesting articles, about music etc etc.

- It has tasteful pictures, although not as many as I would have expected.

- It interesting to read The Best of 2007 article.

Bad aspects

- I noticed two spelling mistakes, which just made the whole magazine feel so much less proffessional.

- With some of the articles you can tell they are written by a really annoying OTT camp guy.

- Too many guys in drag.

- Too much corny advertising.

Dunno if I'll buy it again. I'll probably buy Gay Times next time to see if that's any good.

you never know i may or may not try this........hahaha

I pulled a st8 guy once it was actually quite easy. And i thought quite a well known way of doing it. We were talking about being gay and st8 and sex blah blah blah anyway I just said would u ever have a b/j of a guy he said no i'm not gay. I just said well if a lass offered me a bj I would have one (a lie) doesn't make me st8 does it? He replied well i guess not, so its the same for a guy! I got my wish anyway!

There is something far more horny playing with a st8 guy for some reason! Oh and yeah he was drunk, odd thing is when he's drunk now and text's me to come round, not that i would he's not that exciting when you get it handed on a plate.

:heh:

Anyone use gaygamer.net its quite cool met a couple of people on there. I haven't had xbox live for long and I have no friends :( met a few local lads too!

Speaking of websites what one's do you use? like gaydar or faceparty? or do u not bother? i use both but only get chatted up by old men or someone wanting a shag, where as faceparty just your 18 -20 year olds, which is too young for me.

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!