Welcome to the new Forums! And please bear with us... ×
N-Europe

Guest dynastygal

I've only felt bi curious towards a few celebrity women, but that's about it - it didn't really make much a difference in my life or confuse me. I've no problems with gays, bi's, lesbians, transexuals, etc, either.

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm meeting a Bi-Curious girl next week, I kinda like her and she likes me too.

She does like men, but she said to me Openly she finds herself attracted to Girls sometimes. Bi Curious?

Either way she's nice

i'm exactly the same. but only passingly... i dont think i'd actively seek out a relationship with a girl - its the kind of thing that would have to happen naturally (as with any relationship with either sex for me, tbh~) but i can appreciate when a woman is attractive. i think most girls can, but alot of 'us' get all "waa 'm so inferior!" ..to which i say: bleh. :smile:

I'm worried that if I get too drunk etc then I might start coming onto guys aswell as girls. I'm pefectly happy with myself that I'm bi, but my college (well, 6th form anyway) isn't paticularly "welcoming" to say the least. I guess I'll just have to not drink too much at the halloween party.:(

This thread needs a new topic!

Go with the flow I say! Can't you just blame the drink if you really have to?

True, I had to do the same thing after snogging a best mates ex at a party (it actually was the drink! :) ) He didn't mind seeing as it was the alcohol.

Ahwell, I'll figure something out.

i think if you're sure, you know from an early age.

Of course I've not made it out with both sides yet- I'm 14.

And the people in my school are so sexist. Yesterday, on the bus, this boy in my year saw two 20 year olds at the back and said

'the blonde's fit, but the other one's ugly. Put a bag over her head and shag her.'

i didn't lamp him, as violence isn't always the answer.

i think if you're sure, you know from an early age.

Of course I've not made it out with both sides yet- I'm 14.

And the people in my school are so sexist. Yesterday, on the bus, this boy in my year saw two 20 year olds at the back and said

'the blonde's fit, but the other one's ugly. Put a bag over her head and shag her.'

i didn't lamp him, as violence isn't always the answer.

...Your birthday was this week?

1-up Mushroom

Support N-Europe!

Get rid of advertisements and help cover hosting costs on N-Europe

Become a member!